Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Seedlings For you!

mizellie
11 years ago

I don't suppose I will ever catch up. I have nearly a hundred photo's of the registered ones that are ready but I am sooooo tired. Here are some seedlings...Ellie

{{gwi:736807}}

My favorite of my reds. This one has ruffles..

{{gwi:736808}}

{{gwi:736810}}

{{gwi:736811}}

{{gwi:736812}}

{{gwi:736813}}

Attention Debra. This is one of the best to date of this cross..

{{gwi:736814}}

This is a first bloom so I have hopes!!

{{gwi:736815}}

{{gwi:736816}}

My great neice made this cross. It's a first time ever to bloom..

She was 7 I think..

{{gwi:736817}}

A coral watermark with unknown parents..

{{gwi:736818}}

{{gwi:736819}}

{{gwi:736820}}

{{gwi:736821}}

Look for more!! Ellie

Comments (12)

• Nancy
    11 years ago

WEll, I should have started with this thread, I went backwards. Wow, every one is gorgeous! I spotted the first one & thought, this one is my favorite, but every single one is just outstanding. Your niece did good!

• shive
    11 years ago

So many wonderful seedlings! It's hard to tell you a favorite because there are so many good ones. So I'll tell you my least favorites: Bob Cross and the first Catcher X Ultra Mood. The rest are all tied for my favorite.

Debra

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

All I can say is very pretty, and the Blue Hair Girl and Catcher could grow in my garden. they are winners.
    kay

• deangreen
    11 years ago

Chan Enc x Pro Rom is really nice and bright. :)

• SheilaG1911
    11 years ago

Very hard to pick a fav.. I have to say I love all of the Ultr Mood seedlings. Love the color and patterns.

Sheila

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

ngraham, I don't know why the sun was so glittery that day. Is that a word? It is now..LOL!! It ( the sun) seem to reflect on everything. I thought it important for the younger ones to get interested in the gardening. It's so much better for them than some of the other stuff...

Debra, that worked..I guess it's is easier that way. BC is my first spider cross and it's isn't the best but I still like it.

Kay, the blue haired Girl cross bloomed last year and it was soooo different. I liked it better then but she probably hasn't settled in completely. Always, there's hope.

deangreen, That cross has a nice form but the color is rather unique to me. I could only wish for more ruffling on it though!

Sheila, I love the appliqued eyes but some are prettier than others. Bothe parents have the appliques so that's what I wanted. Some will be tossed but some I will keep..

Thanks for your attention and comments...Ellie

• gothiclibrarian
    11 years ago

That's adorable that your little niece helped out! It's so fun to watch kids get excited about plants/gardening/how stuff works.

Very pretty seedlings too :D

Cheers!
    ~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Their all winners to me WOW!!! is all I can say.
    Linda

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Ellie, you just keep on plugging away and posting those pictures. All the seedlings are lovely.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Anika, I think it's important to interest them in something other than a smart phone w/ apps. She is my sister's grandaughter.

Linda, you make me feel good about the photo's...Thanks

Rita, I know some will get bored looking at my photos but I do love them and have so much fun making the pics..

Thanks again...Ellie

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Since they are all so nice it's really hard to pick favorite, but I'm going to go with the Blue Haired Girl seedling.
    Val

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Val, I'm waiting for a second bloom on her. The FFO was ragged looking. Thank you and I'll post it when it has a new bloom...Ellie