Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

This one is to try and post like Rita and Nate does it

jean_ar
10 years ago

Hope I can do this with the other photos I could not get into photobucket today.if I can do this, photobucket can jam it until they put it back like it was last year.

Comments (9)

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is bunny Puff, very pretty peach color.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

RITA. I have one tomatoe plant that has a few silver dollar size tomatoes on it,hey are at the bottom in the middle and covered up with leaves.The plant is a little over 2 feet tall. sure hope it don't get to 7 ft. like yours did.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

and the better photo of Kecia trio.

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Hurray, Jean you did the posting and pictures! Bunny Puff looks great. I don't think your plant will get too big cause it is in a container. But home grown tomatoes are sure great to eat.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This one is just pretty, or I think it is of my little round jI cicumgle garden. Looks like I did it :) jean

• mizellie
    10 years ago

It worked for you but that seems like it takes so much time. I did it the same way because I couldn't figure out how to do it on The Bucket!! They photo's are great and the tomato plant looks really good! I have a few blooms but no fruit yet! Ellie

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I forgot to mention Rita, that the white film you see on the tomatoe plant is seven dust powder to keep them plant eating worms off it.One worm can eat a whole plant in one night or day.

Thanks ellie for the comment.
    Rita.I sure want to thank you and nate for telling me how to post this way,,it is a little confusing to remember everything nate said and how to do it, but, guess I remembered right as I have photos posted now.

jean

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

The pics are great, Jean. Your tomato look very good. Wild Cherry Roundup opened well, didn't it. Looks good.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

THanks Kay. I have 5 tomatoe plants in pots, but this one is the biggest one and in a much bigger pot too.I have always had good luck growing them in potsI use to grow some mighty big tomatoe plants in the back yard off to one side, theres a cement slab there, where I had a little green house at one time, before the greenhouse it was used for a bird avery. but after growing some really nice tomatoes for a few years, the deer found them, and ate every one of them one night, so I quit with the tometoes for years. then got the idea to grow them inside this smaller fenced in yard. We fanced in this part of the yard for a little poodle dog we use to have, after the dog died,I started planting flowers every year.

jean