Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two New FFOs for Friday and Repeats

Posted by Avedon 8a (My Page) on
Fri, May 18, 12 at 20:31

Two more new ones today, one really is brand new in our garden. Avedon

Photobucket

Burning Inheritance ---started with this one so all eyes will be open for the next ones. This should definitely be Rita's choice, since it is so in-your-face bright. This was a a bonus plant, another that has been in the ground less than 2 months. It is a large and healthy looking plant, should do very well.

Photobucket

Strawberry Candy first Bloom

Photobucket

Malaysian Marketplace--again a small flower but still pretty.

Photobucket

Wild Horses--last two blooms unless this plant puts up any new scapes. It had 2 scapes last year, so I am hoping for at least one more this year.

100_1151

The unknown double orange blooming 5 in a row--love it!

100_1156

Icy Pink

Photobucket

Another unnamed seedling

Photobucket

Julianna Lynn

Photobucket

Bodacious Returns-nice, big flower, so bright

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two New FFOs for Friday and Repeats

I really, really like your seedling. BURNING INHERITANCE is really an eye-catcher. I left mine behind when we moved, and have tried getting another one. BODACIOUS RETURNS is one I'd like to acquire. My MALAYSIAN MARKETPLACE was disappointing small, too.

Nancy

o

Wild Horses is really pretty, love the pink of Icy pink too. Bodacious Returns looks like a "look at me" plant, the type that call you across the garden.

o

Bodacious Returns puts me in mind of the enormous biull, Bodacious...that no one could ride. What a big one! I really like your delicate seedling, and Wild Horses...but Burning Inheritance calls me with it bright color.
kay

o

Julianna Lynn is the one that caught my eye. I love the pinks...Ellie

o

WOW I love ICY PINK, and also JUIANNA LYNN they are gorgeous.but all of them are pretty.

jean

o

It's funny that my two favorites are so vastly different....Burning Inheritance with it's flashy, bold color and Julianna Lynn with it's delicate & demure colors.
I just love all daylilies anyways, and in my garden I have every color and form imaginable. Variety is the spice of life!

Celeste

o

Icy Pink is such a stunner! Wild horses and Julianna Lynn are beautiful also.

o

And I am going to have to get Juliana Lynn! It is just beautiful!
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here