Maybe this will be it!! Ellie

{{gwi:737675}}

{{gwi:737679}}

{{gwi:737682}}

{{gwi:737685}}

{{gwi:737688}}

{{gwi:737690}}

{{gwi:737692}}

These are different plant from the same cross..

{{gwi:737695}}

{{gwi:737697}}

{{gwi:737699}}

{{gwi:737701}}

{{gwi:737703}}

{{gwi:737704}}

{{gwi:737705}}

Comments (13)

• Nancy
    11 years ago

All are so lovely, about all of my new seedlings are duds. I think my favorite is your 2nd one, but really hard to choose.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

These are very pretty. I like the two Sabine Bauer seedlings the best of them.
    kay

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

I like the 2nd Rag x Wren Song, but there are many that appeal to me in this batch.
    Christine

• shive
    11 years ago

I think Sabine Bauer X Festive Art is my very favorite one. But I like the two Ragamuffin babies too!

Debra

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

ngraham, I get mostly duds too but since I cross so many, I.m bound to get a good one now and then. Don't give up.. I have approx 100 new ones up out of the 230 seeds I planted...I love the Sabine Baur/Peach Candy crosses. I have 2 that I will keep and I don't know how many have alredy been tossed..

Kay, me too!! I do like those 2 as parents..

Christine, isn't it amazing that siblings can look so much alike or be entirely different? it's beyond me..

Debra, I think that's the only one of that cross that I have kept. I still have a couple that's yet to bloom though...

Thank you all...Ellie

• houstmag
    11 years ago

My brain is on overload with all your stunning seedlings I especially like all of your Sabine Bauer seedlings.
    Linda

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

I really like the ones where you used Sabine Baur. It's nice to see what you can get from using her seeds. I was thinking of using her this summer. Marg

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

I really like that second one, very pretty.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Linda. I like her for the eyes she usually give..

You should use her Marg. She makes nice babies.

One of my favorites Rita.

Thanx ladies....Ellie

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

I like the Sabine Bauer x Festive Art one too.
    Val

• missylin
    11 years ago

That's my favorite too! Lovely! Is the white really as white as in the photo? It's gleaming.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

I just finished viewing all the ones you posted. Great variety of seedlings. You are a busy lady ;-).

Julia

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Val, i really like that one too!! I was surpeised to find a light colored seedling in that bunch! But, I guess it's got a lot of FA in it!!

Missylin, it depends on the sun. If it's really hot, it's white otherwise a very light cream..

Julia, you don't know the half of it. Today, I marked off some I wasn't crazy about so I could have room in my seedling patch for some of the new babies. I have 99 up from he seeds I planted a few weeks ago. Probably more so you can see I need some room...

Thanx Ladies...Ellie