Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

a few more new ones today # 1

jean_ar
10 years ago

me and photobucket just not getting along. wish they would have left it a lone like it was last year, anyway,.might make 2 posting out of there.This way of posting is slow, but, lately for me, its a lot faster then fighting photobucket to do it.

Comments (16)

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is the best bloom that this one has every had.I think I have had this one about 6 years,and just not getting a fairly good bloom out of it.Maybe it liked the crazy weather this year.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is the best bloom on this one, too,since I have had it,about 6 yrs for this one too.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I almost didn see this one this morning, it has some Asiatic lilies close to it,and I didn't see it, for awhile.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

well, I missed one so have to backtrack to get it too. hard to look at the little tint thumb nails and know which one it is.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is not a big bloom, but I sure like it.it always doubles..

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This one should be Cheddar cheese.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

and I cant make out a lot with these little thumb nails, but, I hope this is painter's splashand I am tired so will quit for awhile, post more later

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

well, I was quitting for now, but, remembered this TERRY LYNNINGER today, and I just got to post that one before I quit, its been here in this spot for 3 years and this is the first time its had a decent bloom, and two of them at that. it has never opened up, always looked like a cupped tulip, but,I was so shocked when I seen it this morning,I thought well, took it 3 yrs to ptoduce a nice bloom,I was so excited about it.

• shive
    10 years ago

So sorry to hear Photobucket is giving everyone trouble. It's good we've got the Garden Web alternative. I wish it would let us post more than one photo at a time. All your blooms are looking good today! My favorites are Wild One and Painter's Splash. I'm glad you finally got a good bloom on Moonlit Masquerade. That one always does so well for me.

Debra

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

You have some real beauties today. My favorites are Wild One and Painters Splash. Love them both. Oh and Cheddar Cheeze. Love that one also.

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

I love 'Wild One'. I planted it last summer but it didn't have a chance to bloom so I'm eagerly awaiting it's debut. I also ordered 'Cheddar Cheese' in my order from Earlybird but haven't gotten it yet, so I hope once it gets planted it will have a chance to bloom this summer.

I haven't had the time to try to upload anything on Photobucket yet but from what you all are saying, I don't think I'm going to like it's new changes. I hate it when things are working well and things get changed. I don't have the time or patience to learn new tricks! It sounds like a big hassle.

Celeste

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Your DL's are starting to bloom really nicely my favorites are Kansas Kitten and it's nice to see that Terry Lynninger is finally starting to bloom well for you it sure is a pretty one love the pattern.
    Linda

• timberohio
    10 years ago

Love Wild One. Kansas Kitten and Terry Lynninger has been on my want list. I just need to finish some projects so I have room to start ordering again.

Andrea

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Oh that Wild One gets me. I was this close (inch) to buying it from Oakes this year, but passed. Now I wish I had. What great colors. Painters Splash is pretty too. I lost my Kansas Kitten to a rust attack last year, but it was a nice one as your picture shows....So sorry to hear about all the problems with Photobucket. When I first started doing this picture thing years ago a friend recommended Picture Trails and I've been happy with them all these years. I hope they don't try and "improve" things. My passion is growing flowers not fiddling with software, a task for which I am intellectually ill equiped anyway. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" is my motto ......Maryl

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

MaryL,I'm with you girl.Photobucket use to work soo well and was fast way to post photos, now its a nightmare.I went to photobucket a few years ago,as I was using Image shack till it got to be a hassle too. and had to go through mountaains of photos to find just one.Never was separate albums. so,it hink I wwwwwill be looking again for a new way to post photos.

Andrea,Thanks for looking and comenting

Debra, Rita,Linda and Celeste, that you for looking and commenting.

jean

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I love Wild One & painters Splash! Terry L has been on my wish list for some time, I'll get it one of these days. Been wondering how well it does, I'll be watching for updates.