Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nancy_barginear

Friday's Photos - Part 1

Nancy Barginear
11 years ago

I managed to get a few good pictures today. Our daylilies are winding down - it's more like June 18 than May 18.

SPICE HUNTER (lots of big blooms even though it is the first year for it)

CLOTHED IN GLORY (always ever so pretty with every bloom)

VIOLET BECOMES YOU (what an incredibly lovely daylily!)

CHIRENO (a very colorful dip)

HAPPY HAPPY (today's bloom has been the best, so far)

More to come....

Nancy

Comments (8)

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Lots of lovely daylilies. I think I like Violet becomes You best, but Chireno is really a bright pretty one too.

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

They are pretty today but the first one, SPICE HUNTER is the prettiest to me!

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

This is a very gorgeous batch. I don't mind the large pictures because you can see the colors and the diamond dusting really well.
    Christine

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

I was trying to figure out why I hadn't commented, then realized I ent to bed quite early, and wasn't on the forum when you posted, Nancy. Happy Happy is my favorite of this group.
    kay

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

These are wonderful and look even prettier large-sized so we can enjoy them even more. LOVE the color on Chireno and Violet Becomes You. I enjoyed all the others here and on your other post! Happy Happy does indeed look happy.

Celeste

• nat4b
    11 years ago

All beautiful here! can't pick a favorite.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

All beauties, hard to choose one, so take all. Chireno is so very bright. Avedon

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

I like them all but CHIRENO is so vibrant. You can't be winding down already.....seems like you've just started.

Julia

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022