Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Friday's Photos - Part 1

Posted by najoba 8b (najoba@hotmail.com) on
Fri, May 18, 12 at 20:46

I managed to get a few good pictures today. Our daylilies are winding down - it's more like June 18 than May 18.

SPICE HUNTER (lots of big blooms even though it is the first year for it)
SPICE HUNTER DAYLILY

CLOTHED IN GLORY (always ever so pretty with every bloom)
CLOTHED IN GLORY DAYLILY

VIOLET BECOMES YOU (what an incredibly lovely daylily!)
VIOLET BECOMES YOU DAYLILY

CHIRENO (a very colorful dip)
CHIRENO DAYLILY

HAPPY HAPPY (today's bloom has been the best, so far)
HAPPY HAPPY DAYLILY

More to come....

Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Friday's Photos - Part 1

Lots of lovely daylilies. I think I like Violet becomes You best, but Chireno is really a bright pretty one too.

o

They are pretty today but the first one, SPICE HUNTER is the prettiest to me!

o

This is a very gorgeous batch. I don't mind the large pictures because you can see the colors and the diamond dusting really well.
Christine

o

I was trying to figure out why I hadn't commented, then realized I ent to bed quite early, and wasn't on the forum when you posted, Nancy. Happy Happy is my favorite of this group.
kay

o

These are wonderful and look even prettier large-sized so we can enjoy them even more. LOVE the color on Chireno and Violet Becomes You. I enjoyed all the others here and on your other post! Happy Happy does indeed look happy.

Celeste

o

All beautiful here! can't pick a favorite.

o

All beauties, hard to choose one, so take all. Chireno is so very bright. Avedon

o

I like them all but CHIRENO is so vibrant. You can't be winding down already.....seems like you've just started.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here