Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (12)

• jean_ar
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

WOW>>>>>>LLOve PEACE BE STILL its gorgeous, and your seedling SWEET LIDDY KATE is just beautiful.love it,

jean

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Oh I like SWEET LIDDY KATE and WATERMELLON TAFFY.

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Sweet Liddy Kate is really pretty, good job! Your Sherry Lane Carr looks really pretty too. Patsy Cline is still pretty. Well, I could go on.
    Nancy

• Cindy zone 6a
    11 years ago

Sooo many wonderful blooms!! Your registered daylily is really special! That is so cool. I do favor Peace Be Still.
    Cindy

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Well sweet LIddy Kate is, isn't it? Peace Be Still is gorgeous. And I always love Wild Horses. My favorite would be one of these
    kay

• missylin
    11 years ago

Just gorgeous.my favorites are digital scream, uninhibited, Space Coast Snow Angle (developed right here on the Space Coast, and Sweet Liddy Kate.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Sweet Liddy Kate must make you proud, that's a great one. Also, Peace Be Still has lovely color. Do you get lots of blooms on Wild Horses? Avedon

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Jean. Peace Be Still is one of my VERY favorites. Also, Sweet Liddy Kate is my fav...LOL! I wonder why...

Rita, Thanks for adding my seedling to the mix. I have always loved Watermelon Taffy..

Nancy, I think the same as you when I am looking at other peoples photo's.. Hard to chose...

Cindy, I think because it's a bi-color and pink, it's very attractive. Wait until the clump blooms.. WOW!!

Kay, Wild Horses has so much contrast that it's an attention grabber for sure..

Missylin, I think Sc Snow Angel is beautiful in it's simplicity.

Avedon, I didn't get much bloom last year on WH but was hoping for better this year. It was sooo dry last year and I had hoped for more rain this year. But it's extremely dry and hot again. I think that's dashed my hopes.

Thank you all for your replies...Ellie

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

Love Sweet Liddy Kate, she has a beautiful edge, and is my favorite with Sherry Lane Carr a close secodn.
    Christine

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Your reg. seedling Sweet Liddy Kate is a stunner, you did good. Peace Be Still and Respighi are also my favorites out of a beautiful group.
    Linda

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

The best of the bunch is Sweet Liddy Kate -- such a beautiful flower. You were right to register that one. My favorites from the rest of this impressive group are Patsy Cline and Peace Be Still.

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Wow, so many good ones in that batch!!! Open Hearth and Time Drifter are just ahead of the pack for me this time.

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!