Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some blooms for today part 2

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Fri, May 25, 12 at 21:05

I have done this section 2 times already and lost my thread so I'll use the old pc. Ellie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First blooms today in triplicate on my one registered seedling!! Yay!

Photobucket

Closer!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some blooms for today part 2

WOW< beautiful>>>>>>>LLOve PEACE BE STILL its gorgeous, and your seedling SWEET LIDDY KATE is just beautiful.love it,

jean

o

Oh I like SWEET LIDDY KATE and WATERMELLON TAFFY.

o

Sweet Liddy Kate is really pretty, good job! Your Sherry Lane Carr looks really pretty too. Patsy Cline is still pretty. Well, I could go on.
Nancy

o

Sooo many wonderful blooms!! Your registered daylily is really special! That is so cool. I do favor Peace Be Still.
Cindy

o

Well sweet LIddy Kate is, isn't it? Peace Be Still is gorgeous. And I always love Wild Horses. My favorite would be one of these
kay

o

Just gorgeous.my favorites are digital scream, uninhibited, Space Coast Snow Angle (developed right here on the Space Coast, and Sweet Liddy Kate.

o

Sweet Liddy Kate must make you proud, that's a great one. Also, Peace Be Still has lovely color. Do you get lots of blooms on Wild Horses? Avedon

o

Thank you Jean. Peace Be Still is one of my VERY favorites. Also, Sweet Liddy Kate is my fav...LOL! I wonder why...

Rita, Thanks for adding my seedling to the mix. I have always loved Watermelon Taffy..

Nancy, I think the same as you when I am looking at other peoples photo's.. Hard to chose...

Cindy, I think because it's a bi-color and pink, it's very attractive. Wait until the clump blooms.. WOW!!

Kay, Wild Horses has so much contrast that it's an attention grabber for sure..

Missylin, I think Sc Snow Angel is beautiful in it's simplicity.

Avedon, I didn't get much bloom last year on WH but was hoping for better this year. It was sooo dry last year and I had hoped for more rain this year. But it's extremely dry and hot again. I think that's dashed my hopes.

Thank you all for your replies...Ellie

o

Love Sweet Liddy Kate, she has a beautiful edge, and is my favorite with Sherry Lane Carr a close secodn.
Christine

o

Your reg. seedling Sweet Liddy Kate is a stunner, you did good. Peace Be Still and Respighi are also my favorites out of a beautiful group.
Linda

o

The best of the bunch is Sweet Liddy Kate -- such a beautiful flower. You were right to register that one. My favorites from the rest of this impressive group are Patsy Cline and Peace Be Still.

o

Wow, so many good ones in that batch!!! Open Hearth and Time Drifter are just ahead of the pack for me this time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here