Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Today's blooms Part 1

mizellie
11 years ago

I was out of town most of the day and some of the dls weren't opened at 7:30 am so I had to wait until I got home for most of them... Ellie

{{gwi:741180}}

{{gwi:741183}}

{{gwi:741186}}

{{gwi:741189}}

{{gwi:741192}}

{{gwi:741195}}

{{gwi:741198}}

{{gwi:741201}}

{{gwi:741204}}

{{gwi:741207}}

{{gwi:741210}}

{{gwi:741213}}

Comments (14)

• shive
    11 years ago

All of them are stunning - can't pick a favorite from these winners.

Debra

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

I can't pick a favorite either,as they are all gorgeous.but,I do think Fiesta Flirt stands out a little more for me, gorgeeous bloom

jean

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Debra & jean. I like Arctic Lace & Fiesta Flirt of this bunch. The bloom is small on FF but AL has it ALL....

Thank you both...Ellie

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

I like your Awesome Blossom but Fiesta Flirt is my favorite.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

I'm excited about Excitable, also Nancy Billingslea has a nice form and color. Need to look that one up. They are all nice, but those two stand out to me.....Maryl

• Nancy
    11 years ago

They all look really nice. I keep eyeing Awesome Blossom, mine has been looking really splotchy & hasn't had many buds this season. I'm going to try moving it, maybe it will be happier.
    Nancy Billinslea really has a wonderful color, & Fiesta Flirt is eye catching. Hard to pick a favorite from these.

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

Arctic Lace is perfection. Is it a good grower? I NEED a white one!
    Christine

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

Ellie, you saved the best for last -- NB is my favorite.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

So many pretty ones here, Ellie, but I really like Nancy Billingsley.
    kay

• jkayd_il5
    11 years ago

I like Curly Pink Ribbons. I almost bought it once and didn't. Should have, I like it.

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I'm smitten with the two ruffly beauties, Arctic Lace and Nancy Billingslea. Very, very soft and pretty!

Celeste

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

How lucky we are to see so many outstanding flowers. I do like the clump shot of Country Pride. Arctic Lace is lovely, as usual, and Curly Pink Ribbons is a cutie. Can't miss Fiesta Flirt, and Nancy Billingslea is a pretty pink. Avedon

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Wow, there are a lot of pretties in that group! Arctic lace and Glory Calls are simply stunning, and I love the form of Julie Newmar.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rita, I knew that hot color would get you!!

Maryl, I think you like the colors that appeal to me...NB is a beauty.. Excitable is outstanding as for bloom and increase..

ngraham, I am highly disappointed in AB. It gtrows very short for me and usually is a lot more splotchy than this first bloom..I really am happy with Nancy Billingslea.

Christine, Arctic lace is choice here and the best I have in that color. Average increase and profilic bloomer for me..She opens pure for me. This is the ffo for this year!

Hehehe!! Chris, I love Nancy Billingslea too!!

Kay, she's a honey.. great color for me too!

jkayd, CPR is a really good increaser for me and blooms like mad. You may have made a mistake by not buying her!

Celeste, those two are my smitters. I love soft colors. Pink is my fav, then the white/cream. I love both of those..

Avedon, you like a variety of colors. Read above to celeste. I do however, like some of the other colors and FF is new to me but I really like it even though it's quite small this year!

Brittie, you are the first to mention Glory Call. I love that daylily. She is short and not to big but the color is a grabber for me. She's a douuble but not a dependable one but I like the singl bloom..

Thank you all!! Ellie

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting