Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
seedlings for you, part 4

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Tue, May 29, 12 at 21:31

I had to change pc's. Really , i am tired of loading the same photo's over and over. Ellie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all folks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: seedlings for you, part 4

I like the bi-tone pink one, Ellie. You have really got a lot of nice seedlings.
kay

o

The Grandmas Smile seedling is my favorite of this group. It's really PINK.
Christine

o

One of my top favorites is the UF of unknown parentage that is the fifth one down. I also really like Something Superb X Grandma's Smile and Wedding Feast X Inherited Wealth. You've really had good luck with your Inherited Wealth seedlings.

Debra

o

Kay, I think I like that one too but since it's a first ever bloom, I won't get my hopes up..

Yep Christine, it really is pink . I do love pink..

Debra, The 5th one down kinda surprised me. I have a seedling bed that's shaded and don't get much bloom there and that one sneaked through. I'm moving them all this fall. I started using Inherited wealth the 2nd year I got her because I didn't have that many pretty ones to use. All her babies have a similiarity but still are distintive.

Thank you all...Ellie

o

Stunning all of your seedlings I wouldn't mind having them all in my garden.
Linda

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, May 30, 12 at 8:33

I like all of them but my favorite is the seedling of That's Justice. Love the color! Marg

o

Oh Ellie, you know they are all so pretty.

o

Thanks Linda. I had to wait a long time for them..Hehehe!!

Marg, the story behind the name...The day the Twin Towers went down, One of my Great Grandaughters was born. That's also the year this dl first bloomed. They named her Justice and I called the dl by that name for her. She is a mini though and is used as an edger in my flower bed..

Thank you Rita and thank you all...Ellie

o

The first picture and the first unknown are my favorite.
Val

o

I can't believe how many seedlings you have (and good looking ones, too). How do you manage to keep up with all your different named daylily and seedling beds?

My favorite is the second one. It seems like you've had good luck with Grandma's Smile as a parent.

o

Sorry for your internet or computer problems. Love these. The second flowers are very cute

o

Val, an old time forum friend sent me a seedling a few years ago. His name was Royce. The seedling is a cross of Fooled Me X Sherry Lane Car. So the seedling is actually Sin Sen X Foo Me X Sher Lan Car. It's easier to call it Royce..LOL!!

Chris, I have a tough time keeping up with everything which is why I am downsizing, big time. G'Ma's Smile has really given some pretty babies.. She hasn't bloomed here yet or I would be using her. I think she's hiding out so she couls rest...

Missylin, I think it was a forum problem. Once it stopped and made me log in again after I had written many post.. Som Sup X G'Ma's Smi is making a nice little clump..

Thank you all...Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here