{{gwi:741585}}

{{gwi:741588}}

{{gwi:741590}}

{{gwi:741592}}

{{gwi:741594}}

Comments (10)

• shive
    11 years ago

That Slow Burn clump really fires me up! Ricter is looking nice in your garden too. I see Wonder of it All opens perfectly for you. too. What are you and Jean doing for this cultivar that I'm not?

Debra

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

DEBRA,Maybe it has not gotten warm enough there, yet? it likes hot weather or pretty warm anyway. Mine is in a pot and has to be watered every day as it seems to dry out pretty quick.Guess it loves water, too.I do hope it starts doing better for you,as its such a beauty with its ruffles.
    ELLIE; YOurs is gorgeous, too,and I also love your last one. its gorgeous, too.

jean

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Debra, I agree with Jean. I think she likes it hot so as it gets warmer, the blooms get better. I actually had three blooms open today on WOIA but they were so far apart that I couldn't get them all. i like Slow Burn but the blooms are so small..i think the poor thing needs to be divided..

thanx jean. I have been watching your and waiting for mine to bloom...LOL!! Zephyr's Song is a really pretty and Big bloom.

Thanks again!! Ellie

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Spectral Ellegance is my favorite.

• Nancy
    11 years ago

String Bikini is the one that really caught my eye in this group. Zephyr's Song is a really pretty color too. Always hard for me to pick favorites, I like all colors & types.

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

That's a terrific photo of String Bikini.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

I really like Slo Burn, butr String Bikini looks great in that shot too.
    kay

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Once again, more great dls. Navajo Princess is always a favorite, lots of ruffling today, and that shot of String Bikini is extremely striking. Slow Burn is is nice color, as is Rachel My Love, like the clump shot. Avedon

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

String Bikini and Zephyr's Song are my favorites. Very pretty!

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rita, I'm using SE pollen some. I have a couple of seedlings this year from her.

ngraham, I did get a good shot of String Bikini and the shot I took today of Zephyr's Song is the way she's supposed to look..

Annie, String Bikini has such narrow petals that sometimes it's hard to shot but I have fortunatly gotten a good picture..

Kay, Slow Burn has such a good color. I really like it but I do have to thin it out because the blooms are so small.

Avedon, I don't do many clump shots because a good bit of mine are in patches rather than the flower bed. Also, I really like to see the details on the daylily. String Bikini is outdoing herself this year! It took awhile for me to get Navajo Princess started but she's going strong now..

Brittie, I think a you like te same colors as I. I love ZS especially..

Thank you all for your comments! Ellie