Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ngraham_gw

My photos for Friday

Nancy
11 years ago

Boy, the forum is really moving & lots of pictures. I was trying to look at them all, but running out of time. Decided to post mine & catch up in the morning hopefully. I look out at my garden & it looks almost like peak bloom, & just less than a week ago & just had a very few blooms. It sure is moving fast. Anyway, my blooms for today

Smuggler's Gold

{{gwi:742506}}

Spiderman

Bubbles Galore

{{gwi:742510}}

Touched by Grace

{{gwi:742512}}

Tooth-a HUGE flower

{{gwi:742514}}

Storm over Toledo

{{gwi:742516}}

Cameo Luster, I didn't think I took a picture of it, but apparently I did :)

Shelby Summer Blush

San Ignatio

{{gwi:742522}}

Couple of Seedlings

{{gwi:742524}}

{{gwi:742526}}

Suncrest lily

{{gwi:742528}}

Comments (13)

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Lots of really pretty ones. Shelby Summer Blush is really nice.

There are so many blooms, and I keep finding more and more rebloom scapes . this is ridiculous!
    kay

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

NANCY. You have some beauties blooming.LOve that SUMMER BLUSH, so pretty. your CAMEO LUSTER is gorgeous, maybe mine will open right, soon.its certainly hot enough out it should bloom good if it likes heat, was 95 today.

jean

• Cindy zone 6a
    11 years ago

Very nice blooms. Bubbles Galore and Touched by Grace are wonderful. Like Suncrest too!!
    Cindy

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Yes, it is really busy on the Forum now, so many posts, so many beautiful flowers, just love it, and I love all of yours, with a special nod to Shelby Summer Blush and Cameo Luster. Avedon

• SheilaG1911
    11 years ago

Beautiful, all of them. I really liked Bubbles Galore!!! It is fun to see the blooms growing in all areas and how they look. It's a good way to work on a wish list!!

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Lots of beauties today!! My fav is ...San Ignatio in this batch. I love your Spider Man. I have had 1 bloom on SM so far. ...Ellie

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Of course I love them all....I have met very few daylilies I didn't like...lol. But from this group I especially love that outstanding shot of Bubbles Galore, Storm over Toledo and Touched by Grace. I need to find a source for Touched by Grace because I've been collecting roses and daylilies that have the names 'Grace' and 'Tiffany' for my daughters. Do you recall where you got it? And if anyone knows where to find a daylily other than Tiny Tim for my son Tim (who's almost 30 and no longer tiny) I'd love a heads up. I love to collect plants with my family's names for some reason.

Celeste

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Great photos my favorite is San Ignatio such a pretty color. I know what you mean it's getting hard to keep up with all the posts.
    Linda

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

You are really having a bloomfest there with all your pretty daylilies. San Ignatio is my favorite but they are all so pretty. I like those lilies too and I really like the seedling in the picture just above them.

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Wow, I love your pictures today! Hard to pick a favorite, but I guess I'll go with Smuggler's Gold this time. Love that one.

• Nancy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everyone for your comments! I'm having such a hard time keeping up with everyone's photos, there are so many being posted.
    Jean, I hope your Cameo Luster opens well for you soon. I've only had 2 blooms, but both have opened nicely "so far". Celeste, I got Touched by Grace 2 or 3 years ago, in a trade I think, so not much help. It is really pretty, the blooms always open nicely & quite a few buds, but hasn't multiplied much for me, even though it has a prime location in my garden. Shelia, my garden has grown over the years, & my wish list due to the daylily & iris forums. As you say, it is wonderful to see them growing & learn how they do for other people. When I keep hearing about a daylily that really blooms heavily, reblooms etc, I just feel I MUST have it.

• deangreen
    11 years ago

i like that speckled lily. really great

• shive
    11 years ago

I must be in a pink mood this morning. My favorites are Bubbles Galore and San Ignacio.

Debra

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida