Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My photos for Friday

Posted by ngraham z6 KY (My Page) on
Fri, May 25, 12 at 22:00

Boy, the forum is really moving & lots of pictures. I was trying to look at them all, but running out of time. Decided to post mine & catch up in the morning hopefully. I look out at my garden & it looks almost like peak bloom, & just less than a week ago & just had a very few blooms. It sure is moving fast. Anyway, my blooms for today
Smuggler's Gold
Smuggler's Gold

Spiderman
Spiderman

Bubbles Galore
Bubbles Galore

Touched by Grace
Touched by Grace

Tooth-a HUGE flower
Tooth

Storm over Toledo
Storm over Toledo

Cameo Luster, I didn't think I took a picture of it, but apparently I did :)
Cameo Luster

Shelby Summer Blush
Shelby Summer Blush

San Ignatio
San Ignatio

Couple of Seedlings
Seedling
Seedling
Suncrest lily
Lilies

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My photos for Friday

Lots of really pretty ones. Shelby Summer Blush is really nice.

There are so many blooms, and I keep finding more and more rebloom scapes . this is ridiculous!
kay

o

NANCY. You have some beauties blooming.LOve that SUMMER BLUSH, so pretty. your CAMEO LUSTER is gorgeous, maybe mine will open right, soon.its certainly hot enough out it should bloom good if it likes heat, was 95 today.

jean

o

Very nice blooms. Bubbles Galore and Touched by Grace are wonderful. Like Suncrest too!!
Cindy

o

Yes, it is really busy on the Forum now, so many posts, so many beautiful flowers, just love it, and I love all of yours, with a special nod to Shelby Summer Blush and Cameo Luster. Avedon

o

Beautiful, all of them. I really liked Bubbles Galore!!! It is fun to see the blooms growing in all areas and how they look. It's a good way to work on a wish list!!

o

Lots of beauties today!! My fav is ...San Ignatio in this batch. I love your Spider Man. I have had 1 bloom on SM so far. ...Ellie

o

Of course I love them all....I have met very few daylilies I didn't like...lol. But from this group I especially love that outstanding shot of Bubbles Galore, Storm over Toledo and Touched by Grace. I need to find a source for Touched by Grace because I've been collecting roses and daylilies that have the names 'Grace' and 'Tiffany' for my daughters. Do you recall where you got it? And if anyone knows where to find a daylily other than Tiny Tim for my son Tim (who's almost 30 and no longer tiny) I'd love a heads up. I love to collect plants with my family's names for some reason.

Celeste

o

Great photos my favorite is San Ignatio such a pretty color. I know what you mean it's getting hard to keep up with all the posts.
Linda

o

You are really having a bloomfest there with all your pretty daylilies. San Ignatio is my favorite but they are all so pretty. I like those lilies too and I really like the seedling in the picture just above them.

o

Wow, I love your pictures today! Hard to pick a favorite, but I guess I'll go with Smuggler's Gold this time. Love that one.

o

Thanks everyone for your comments! I'm having such a hard time keeping up with everyone's photos, there are so many being posted.
Jean, I hope your Cameo Luster opens well for you soon. I've only had 2 blooms, but both have opened nicely "so far". Celeste, I got Touched by Grace 2 or 3 years ago, in a trade I think, so not much help. It is really pretty, the blooms always open nicely & quite a few buds, but hasn't multiplied much for me, even though it has a prime location in my garden. Shelia, my garden has grown over the years, & my wish list due to the daylily & iris forums. As you say, it is wonderful to see them growing & learn how they do for other people. When I keep hearing about a daylily that really blooms heavily, reblooms etc, I just feel I MUST have it.

o

i like that speckled lily. really great

o

I must be in a pink mood this morning. My favorites are Bubbles Galore and San Ignacio.

Debra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here