Thu, May 24, 12 at 22:01

Here we go again..Ellie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one wasn't opened good but I was hurrying..

Photobucket

I love this one...Thank you Chris!!

Photobucket

Another FFO..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I may have posted this one. A really bad bloom..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another aweful bloom..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love this one. FFO on KW..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Part 2 Catch up photos.

wow ellie.You have a bunch of beauties.LOVE JOHNNIE CASH,its a beauty. alsoKEY TO MY HEART is beautifulI have always like that one.LIZARDS LAIR is very pretty, too, dont like the name, but that bloom is gorgeoys.

jean

o

Janet Benz just looks so satiny and smooth that it's my favorite. The runner up is Firefly Frenzy.

Debra

o

I love E. Esmerelda and Kitty Wells.. I bought Emmaus last spring. It hasn't bloomed and looks like it may not. It is my only Spider.Thanks for posting. Sarah

o

I really like Firefly Frenzy! Very cool looking guy. And if I HAVE to pick out favorites from this incredible selection (*spanks you* too hard to choose!), I guess I'll go with Janet Benz, Johnny Cash and Kitty Wells because they're people and I don't want to hurt their feelings. ;p

p.s. Malicious Rumors is also of the wow.

o

Jean, I'm not to fond of some of the names either but sometimes the bloom make up for that. Johnny Cash is new to me and I don't like the first blooms. He'll shape up though..maybe.

Debra, JB is another one thats sooo dependable and rarly bothered by the insects and the elements. I love FF. She is an attention getter..

Sarah, when Emmaus starts blooming for you, you won't be sorry. I love it. Kitty wells is on the new side for me but I am more than a little fond of her!

Brittie, they would be please to know you have such a tender heart. FF is a good one for me and MR has done well here...

Thanx folks...Ellie

o

My favorites are Johmmy Cash and Moolit Masquerade.
kay

o

There are quit a few realy beauties in this batch. But my very favorite is FUNNY CIDE. Pretty, pretty!

o

My favs: Enchanting Esmerelda, which is a new plant for us and it has no scapes yet, so I love seeing your picture of it. Firefly Frenzy makes the list, and so does Fanny Cide, Extra Terrestial and Mystical Illusion. Avedon

o

kay, I hope JC improves. He's looking pretty bad so far!!

Rita, I too love Funny Cide. Such a pretty bloom...

Avedon, I love the unusal forms so I am especially fond og ET..

Thanks folks...Ellie

o

I have always loved 'Key to my Heart' and yours is especially beautiful. I also love the look of 'Firefly Frenzy' because it is so unique-looking. I am enjoying all your photos and sorry that I haven't had time to comment on each, but I'm so, so busy. We've had a lot of rain lately and the weeds are taking over, so I'm out to hoe, hoe, hoe.

Celeste

o

My brain is on overload with all your great looking blooms, I think my favorites are Lizard's Lair, Malicious Rumors and Key To My Heart.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here