Blueberry Breakfast is a beautiful color:

{{gwi:742876}}

Emporer Butterfly fluttering around:

{{gwi:742879}}

Roman Cohort is about to become accustomed to being in the sun:

{{gwi:742882}}

Oranges for Christmas:

{{gwi:742884}}

This one, Just for Mimi grew on me pretty fast. It is just a pretty little bloom, and I don't have with these colors.

{{gwi:742886}}

El Desperado was looking perky today:

{{gwi:742887}}

Everyone likes Woman at the Well: she hung out with Primal Scream today:

{{gwi:742889}}

Border Crossing is such a pretty color:

{{gwi:742891}}

Since several liked it, here is up close of Rocket Booster showing off today:

{{gwi:742893}}

I will finish with Linda Beck.

{{gwi:742894}}

kay

Comments (14)

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

This was a fun group of blooms. Everry color of the rainbow except maybe for gold. Blueberry Breakfast has astonishing colors and is my favorite.
    Christine

• deangreen
    11 years ago

what a great amount of clumps you have. I like the Desperado, lots of buds too. :)

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

wow, beautiful KAY, I love BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST, gorgeous. Love WOMAN AT THE WELL, too. and I dont even have a scape yet on EL DESPERADO. I sure hope mine blooms this year.It was gorgeous last year, another one,I might have to dig up and put it back in a pot.ROCKET BOOSTER is sure bright and pretty., A gorgeous bunch of beauties, as usual.

jean

• SheilaG1911
    11 years ago

They are all very nice. My fav is Blueberry Breakfast. Love the color combination.

• shive
    11 years ago

Lots of nice group shots! I think the El Desperado trio is my favorite. Rocket Booster and Linda Beck also caught my eye.

Debra

• polymerous
    11 years ago

The color on 'Blueberry Breakfast' is amazing.

Your photo of 'Rocket Booster' has me anticipating bloom on my small clump (bought it last year - have yet to see it bloom, but I have scapes!).

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Great batch there Kay. You make it rather difficult to choose but.... I will go with Rocket Booster. Ellie

• gothiclibrarian
    11 years ago

Woman at the Well usually doesn't catch my eye but she looks fantastic here.

Blueberry Breakfast is making me hungry for pancakes...

Cheers!
    ~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

All very pretty Kay. ROCKET BOOSTER looks to be a blooming machine.

Julia

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Blueberry Breakfast is my favorite out of a stella group.
    Linda

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank yo all for looking and commenting.

So many of you liked Blueberry breakfast;Christine, Jean, Sheila, Polymerous, Anika, and Linda. It is a lovely plant. A very heavy bloomer, very early morning opener, little bothered by thrips, and photographs beautifully true to its unique color. what's not to like?

Thanks Debra, you know I really am fond of both El Desperado and Desperado Love.

Anika, Woman at the Well is supposed to take several years to achieve Karol's website look. Mine is not there yet by any means, but has made a lot of strides this year. Jean, your photos have been very pretty.

Polymerous, since I assume you like polys, I would think Rocket Booster might suit you as it frequently polys. It is another large one, and Paul Owens assures me that the large flowered ones take three years to reach potential. Yours should bloom nicely. I have had this one 3 years.

Julia, it is a blooming machine now. Ellie, I don;t have any really soft pinks this time, but Rocket Booster is attention grabbing.

kay

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Wow that Linda Beck group looks great!

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

I usually go for the hot colors but not today. Blueberry Breakfast all the way! Wow, that color is breathtaking. The others all ain't nothing to sneeze at either. Border Crossing is just so pretty in pink. It may have to tie for my favorite with Blueberry Breakfast.

• lisa_3
    11 years ago

I like the little one right behind Mimi