Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wednesday's Lovelies - First Installment

Posted by najoba 8b (najoba@hotmail.com) on
Wed, May 16, 12 at 23:13

The tree cutters were here today trimming branches and cutting down a few trees, just for the benefit of our daylilies. I'm lucky I took the pictures, because now everything is covered with sawdust and other debris.

Here is the first group of pics:

KENT'S FAVORITE TWO (one of my all-time favorites)
KENT'S FAVORITE TWO DAYLILY, This is one of my all--time favorite daylilies.  Always perfect, and does not fade in the relentless Texas summer sun.

MAMA'S CHERRY PIE TWINS
MAMA'S CHERRY PIE DAYLILY, This daylily just keeps getting better every year.

TALLADEGA
TALLADEGA DAYLILY, One beautiful daylily!

VATICAN CITY X FELIZ NAVIDAD SEEDLING
VATICAN CITY X FELIZ NAVIDAD DAYLILY SEEDLING, Daylily seedling - 3rd year of bloom

More to come....

Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wednesday's Lovelies - First Installment

That seedling is just gorgeous! Congratulations!

o

Gee Whiz! I love reds, and these are all reds. The first one and the seedling...can't choose between them, but these are all my kind of blooms. I'm glad you posted Talladega. I would never consider it from the hybridizers photo, but from yours, I will consider it...
kay

o

Great reds & all are nice. I think my favorites are MAMA'S CHERRY PIE & the seedling, so hard to choose though.

o

Wow x two for Kents Favorite Two. What a color. Just amazing, and no fading you say? That one's going on my list.
Christine

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Thu, May 17, 12 at 8:30

Kents Favorite Two is an awesome shade of red and it looks so 'velvety'. TALLADEGA is a real beauty but your seedling is my favorite. Marg

o

Any of them could come live in my garden. Love them all.

o

Everyone of them is gorgeous I can't pick a favorite, I agree with jkayd I'll take one of each.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here