Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

This is for JUlia

jean_ar
10 years ago

Jlia, I just wrote this on that other thread about confusion with photobucket, but, thought you might not go bacik to that threat again and I wanted you to know this,so I copyied and paste it here for you to read.

Julia. bLESS your heart, You have solved my problem with this silly photobucket.I could go and pick out the photos I wanted to upload, but, that's as far as I could get,I could not get them to upload to photobucket.I wrote to the for help and never heard back from them,and have tried every day to do it and getting more frustrated every day, but this last comment you made,I just went and tried that, thinking I still wont be able to do it,but, to my surprise, it uploaded the ones I chose.THANK YOU I figured it had to be some thing simple and it was.You said after browsing the photos and picking which ones you want to upload, then,click on OPEN and it should start uploading.That is the one thing I was not doing was clicking on open after I chose the photos,and I thought when you said click on open it wouldn't work as I already had the file open, but,I followed your instrutions and it WORKS. or it did this time anyway.We shall see tomorrow when I try to upload photos again, but,I just bet its going to work for me now.I just knew it had to be some thing simple I was doing or not doing.THANK YOU!!!!!
jean

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH