Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a few blooms for friday

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (vivians932@hotmail.com) on
Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 0:07

I'm about to throw in the towel on this picture taking and photobucket, too,and put a foot through the computer.Photobucket quit working in the middle of the upload, then finally got them loaded and come here to post them and gardenweb quit, too, so had to go back and kind of start all over.oh well, part of life,I guess.

BECKY  LYNN photo IMG_0546_zps8797d628.jpg

WONDER  OF  IT  ALL photo IMG_0537_zpsdd5c0066.jpg

EL DESPERADO photo IMG_0534_zps38262275.jpg

FAIRY  TALE  PINK photo IMG_0531_zps6f74edcd.jpg

FAIRY  TALE  PINK photo IMG_0531_zps6f74edcd.jpg

SHELBYS PEEKABOO photo IMG_0541_zps55a58599.jpg

STRAWBERRY  CANDY photo IMG_0549_zps29d55b0c.jpg

CHINA  BRIDE photo IMG_0539_zpsee766e54.jpg

and the new one blooming today, with 2 blooms and lots of buds to go.

CONDILLA photo IMG_0544_zpsa1be3c2e.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a few blooms for friday

Hope you don't give up on posting -- we enjoy seeing your photos. I haven't tried to post photos yet this year (no daylilies yet), so I hope I can figure it out when the time comes.

China Bride is always so pretty. It still grows here -- two fans in the shade for about six years. I really should move it.

o

China Bride is a pretty pink, and Condilla is bright and perky. If El Desperado has started, it must be late season for you. I'm sorry you're continuing to have problems with Photobucket. I wish they would quit changing things around. It doesn't seem they've actually improved anything - just made things confusing to find.

Debra

o

China Bride is my pick. Love that color on it. I look forward to your photos.

Don't let photobucket get you frustrated.
My dislike is not being able to search my own album and find a pic without having all other photobucket users pics show up and mine won't show. Before they started all the changes you could easily search your own album. Now I have to go page by page to find a photo. Still for a freebie, it works....well sometimes.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here