Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deangreen

Rainy days ain't never gonna get me down... :)

deangreen
11 years ago

rain this morning but I still got some nice photos. And was glad to see all these bloom the same day. Everyone should grow a nice clump of the first flower, Siloam David Kirchhoff. Second is Siloam Tiny Tim. Below is a seedling, I lost my tags but it's either from one of the above or both. last is one of my faves Siloam Rhinestone showing it's true color. :)

Comments (7)

• gothiclibrarian
    11 years ago

Siloam Tiny Tim is precious! Looks like an overachiever too :D

Your seedling is really pretty too, I love the round petals and watermark. Is it very wee, like both potential parents?

Cheers!
    ~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

• deangreen
    Original Author
    11 years ago

thanks anika! S tiny tim really is a little cutey. S David Kirchoff is on the lower end of Medium sized and the seedling is about right in between. :)

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

I like your seedling, very nice colors and form. Siloam Rhinestone is very nice to. I've had S. David Kirchhoff for about 8 years and it is just now starting to pick up. Marg

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Now that is a batch of lovely photos of lovely blooms!
    I like your seedling the best of the eyed ones and I like Rhinestone just as well. Lovely!
    kay

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

They look great with the raindrops on them. I like that last one the best.

• Nancy
    11 years ago

I really like your seedling, that may be my favorite here. I have S. DAvid Kirchoff, one of my favorites. Seems like every other year is a great year for it, this doesn't seem to be its year though.

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I love the Siloams! I have a collection of them and think they are wonderful. I can't wait until mine start up. I will enjoy your photos of them until I can enjoy my own...thanks.

Celeste