Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2 FFO's, some clumps and a heart

Posted by anniegolden z7a (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 6, 12 at 8:52

Cimarron Rose FFO - 10 scapes this year up from 2 fans in 2010, good branching too.
Daylily Cimarron Rose FFO

NOID FFO
NOID FFO

Canadian Border Patrol Clump
Dayliliy Canadian Border Patrol

Early Days clump in a pot - the color is looking good now
Daylily Early Days

If these are daisies, it must be June - Shasta Daisy Snowcap crowding out Shasta Broadway Lights to the right
Shasta Daisy Snowcap

Gaura Whirling Butterflies - I love this plant
Gaura Whirling Butterflies

A beautiful heart - (again, sorry, I couldn't help it) Redbud Burgundy Hearts
Burgundy Hearts Redbud

Christine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2 FFO's, some clumps and a heart

I love your NOID the best. Those are my kind of colors. Wish you knew what it was. It sounds like Cimmaron Rose is a super multiplier. The leaf makes a perfect heart, and the daisies are so pretty and abundant.

Debra

o

Thanks, Debra. Memory oozes back slowly these days. The NOID is Palace Garden Beauty.
Christine

o

I love your Shasta Daiseys. I had Shastas for two years but this year they are all dead, didn't make it thru the exceptionally mild winter. Go figgure. Daylilies are looking great, especially Cimarron Rose which is my favorite.

o

I'm always happy to see pictures of 'Early Days'. I'm eagerly awaiting it's first blooms ever in my garden. I found a scape emerging today, deep down in the foliage so I'm excited. Your shasta daisies look great. What is a garden without daisies? I have to divide mine every year because the clumps get so massive. I love Cimarron Rose!

Celeste

o

Daisey's grow wild here in the garden. I think the birds must have dropped seeds one year and now, I have to pull them out or they smother the other plants.

Sounds like Cimarron Rose is a great performer in your garden.

Julia

o

Great photos I like Early Days the best.
Linda

o

I really like that NOID. And the Gaura is very airy looking. I may have to get that for my garden.

Vickie

o

Good grief, Christine, I thought I had answered this one! Cimmaron Rose is lovely. I haven't seen a bloom from my daisies...think they are confused by this weather? My Gaura hasn't done much either, and usually the "butterflies" are soaring. And great to get a NOID identified!

kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here