Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
waitforspring2

Two new ones for Monday

Waitforspring
10 years ago

These greeted me this morning.

This one started with a bang--3 flowers open.

And one more time. Also with 3 flowers.

{{gwi:755646}}

I'm off to visit my mother where we'll be celebrating her 90th birthday so I won't be posting for a while unless I get a chance to post some pictures from her garden.

Val

Comments (10)

• shive
    10 years ago

Well that first beauty is definitely early, and I hope it will be often for you. Lava Flow is such a pretty orange! Happy 90th birthday to your mom!

Debra

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Very pretty and colorful flowers, all of them. Happy Birthday to your mother, and I hope she has many more. Avedon

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Lava Flow is just stunning but I like Early And Often also. Have a great visit with your mom. Cherish her, especially at this age.

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Nice photos. I like the look of Long Stocking. Sucker for a green throat. ;-)

Julia

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Very nice day. I love the way Lava Flow looks. Long Stocking is very pretty, and your Early and Often is a lovely yellow. Lava Flow is my pick of them.
    kay

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

very nice photos and I love Lave Flow.also the first one is very pretty, too. oh, injoy your mom
    s birthday with her and tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY too from us.She has achieved what so many has not,, reaching 90 yrs old. Hope she can still do her thing and be happy, too.

jean

• User
    10 years ago

Very nice. You really have some early varieties for Massachusetts. I'm 6a and I am still probably two week away from seeing blooms.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

That's a nice creamy shade of yellow on Early and Often. The form is good too. Lava Flow always gets my attention. An attractive group of daylilies that's for sure.....Maryl

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Great blooms especially Lava Flow.
    Linda

• Waitforspring
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone. I'm enjoying looking at your daylilies while waiting at the airport. Lava Flow is always an attention grabber. Does anyone get a high bud count on it? Early and Often took a long time to live up to its name, but has been doing very well for the last couple of years.
    Val