Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

A few new blooms!

mizellie
10 years ago

Actually, I have posted Dancing With Julie but I have a pretty poly and twins so I am posting her again.. Nancy Billingslea is spotchy but I like her anyway!! Ellie

{{gwi:757295}}

{{gwi:757297}}

Comments (11)

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

My favorite of the bunch is Nancy Billingslea, such a pretty pink. I love the ruffles with the edge. Dancing with Julie is also nice, I like the second picture with the two blooms. Marg

• shive
    10 years ago

I love both pinks and Essence of Royalty, but Applique is my very favorite. I adore it's color and the applique pattern. Although my Applique was one of the first to scape here, it's not among the earliest bloomers. It should start later this week. I have 11 others blooming today, but most either had bug damage or could not open because of the cool night and rainy conditions. By the way, I never mind seeing repeats of a pretty flower!

Debra

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Nancy B. is my favorite although Applique certainly has eye appeal too........Maryl

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

You always have those pretty pinks, and also purples are looking good in this group. I choose all as favs today. Avedon

• mizellie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Marg, nancy Billingslea is a favorite and she does great here. I have tried pollen on her but she rejects it so this year I'll try using her pollen on some. Spectral Elegance, for example. Dancing With Julie is short but since shes in the edge of a flower bed , I don't suppose it matters..

Debra, I only had a few blooming but they are ones I like. I love Applique too! I like the form and the eye. I like repeats too because even though it's the same name, it's a different bloom and they usually improve. I saw yours on your thread!!

NB is almost always a favorite.. Eye appeal is correct for Applique!!

Avedon, I have a lot of pinks since that's my favorite color.
    I also like the lavenders/purples/creams/blacks or dark ones/ and big Eyes no matter what color they are...Hahaha!!

Thank you all...Ellie

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Those pinks are gorgeous, and I really love Nancy Billingsley. Essence of Royalty is lovely too, and I've rarely seen a poly I didn't like. that one is a beauty.
    kay

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Ellie: I too love the pinks and Nancy Billingsley looks to have many more buds to open. Applique is stunning.

Julia

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Oh my all are very pretty but Essence Of Royalty is my favorite of the group.
    Linda

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Wow, the twins are too pretty!

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

Such pretty eyecandy and Nancy Billingslea in her pink, ruffly dress is my favorite!

Celeste

• mizellie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Kay, Nancy Billingslea is one of my favorite pinks. Dancing with Julie does look good as a poly.

Julia, nancy Billingslea blooms for quite a long time. As for Applique, what can I say. I think it's stunning too!

Linda, I don't know why folks don't seem to appreciate that daylily. I really like it..

Thought you'd like that one Rita.

Celeste, what good taste you have! Lol!!

Thank you all...
    Ellie