Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ngraham_gw

Sunday morning sunny flowers

Nancy
10 years ago

Bill Norris is always a bloom machine. Hot yellow is not my favorite color, but how can I not love such a hard worker

Blackjack Cherry is new to my garden & this is its first bloom

Celestial Army is getting in gear now

China Grove Plantation

Hello Heartstrings is one of my favorites

Infernal Fire, got this last year from Maryott. The blooms looked more rounded on their photo, I do like it

Another favorite of mine, Woman at the Well, blooms always seem to be perfect

Comments (11)

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

You have a lot of pretty ones, Nancy. Celestial Army is a wonderful clump. Lovely.

Woman at the Well is always a favorite of mine. But Bill Norris is my choice. I had a clump of it once that the voles apparently liked. I will eventually replace it. blackjack Cherry is pretty. It will be interesting to see how it develops.
    kay

• phaltyme21
    10 years ago

My plants are loaded with buds but not opening yet. a bit
    longer and WOW.

I was pleased to see your pic of Blackjack Cherry, mine
    always blooms nicely and I really like it.

Kay

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

Celestial Army is certainly a bloom machine. How could I not love a plant like that! China Grove Plantation is one I really like and Bill Norris is a beauty.
    Val

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

Bill Norris is really nice. Blackjack Cherry is new to my garden to so I'm happy to see a picture of it. My 2 favorites are Woman at the Well and Hello Heartstrings, until I scroll down further and see Internal Fire! Marg

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Very nice--can't miss Hello Heartstrings and Infernal Fire--Woman At the Well is always a favorite. Avedon

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

These are all so pretty, each and every one! I'll take one of each, please. Bill Norris is my favorite though.

Celeste

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Gorgeous! I have to say my favorite is Hello Heartstrings. I always love that daylily. But I do love hot yellow daylilies and Bill Norris is looking mighty good.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

wow, nancy, a lot of very pretty ones. I am not crazy for yellow blooms either, but, some really catch my eye and I love them as your bill noris has done, its a beauty. Blackjack Cherry is a very pretty one, too.WOMAN AT THE WELL IS ALWAYS A FAVORITE, I lOVE THAT DAYLILY, TOO. sorry I didn't notice the caps . all of your blooms are gorgeous, but, woman at the well is my favorite of these.

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

Celestial Army looks like its marching into battle! Great clump! You gotta love Bill Norris for its fabulous form and dozens of blooms. Hello Heartstrings is captivating too!

Debra

• Nancy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Kay, I've been thinking Bill Norris needs to be divided this fall. If you want some of it, let me know.
    And Kay/phaltyme, I'm glad to know Blackjack Cherry does well for you. My plant isn't big yet, but the first bloom certainly looks good to me.
    Val, china Grove Plantation is fairly new to my garden, but seems like it will be a good one. Blooms always look nice.
    Marric, I mentioned that Infernal Fire is new to my garden, but it seems like it is going to fit in nicely. Has quite a few buds for 1st year plant, & every flower has been nice.
    Thanks Avedon, you really can't miss Hello Heartstring & Infernal fire, both are large flowers & I do love 'em showy.
    Bill is one of my many favorites, Celeste, it blooms heavily & always reblooms pretty well too.
    Hello Heartstrings is in a prominent place, I really like it. Thanks Rita!
    Don't you love the delicate ruffling at the edge on Woman at the Well, Jean, really makes it different & beautiful.
    Celestial Army may get moved this fall to a better spot where I can enjoy it more, Debra. A daylily that likes to bloom this much should be seen!

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Bill Norris is such a bright and happy looking bloom and a hard worker to, what more can you ask for in a daylily.
    Linda