Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Another Change on Photobucket!

organic_kitten
10 years ago

Now, when you upload, the "browse"option is not visible. You will get a message to drag and drop photos here, and underneath it, is the option or choose photos. click the choose photos and you are taken to the same screen as the browse would take you.
kay

Comments (11)

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Also, when it uploads, it works on 6 photos at a time. I don't think it is a bit faster. And I don't know yet whether or not it is automatically going to the designated album or not.

kay

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

I wish it would stop with the changes. Just when I get used to it one way they do something new.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

They are still working on it, Rita. they have just (as I was uploading) added the step so you can view the album. It isn't any harder, but different. I really wanted to just warn everyone that there was another change. I hate change.
    kay

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Thanks Kay. I just went and looked to see what the change was but will upload pics tonight.
    When you click on Upload, and the Upload screen comes up, does your screen show a button labeled "Bulk Upload" at the top in a blue button? When I clicked on it, it takes me to a screen about doing Windows Backup.
    Now why in the world would they label the button Bulk Upload when it is a Back Up option? LOL.

Time to get back outside and finish before the temps get too hot.

Julia

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

aw Shoot, took me forever to learn how to get the photos in there, and now, some thing else to learn?I too old for all this hassle and learning new things constantly.

jean

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes it did that to me too, Julia. I just back-arrowed, then hit the choose photos below. Then, do the and the pics I wanted. It processed 6 at a time. No faster that I could tell. Also, they haven't re-added the upload options like before. There is an Asterisk on the right, and when you click on it, it gives you the options. Too bad I didn't see it when I started uploading this batch, but others can use it, and I will from now on. that will also make it faster if you upload (as I will) a less high def.

I have just sent a dis-satisfaction email, and now they have made a change back. apparently they are working on the site today.

kay

You can do it Jean. It will eventually be easier.

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Last time I uploaded I didn't see any Bulk Upload, just used Ctrl key as usual, but it uploaded half of pics to the album I wanted and half to.. just my library or whatever it is called, and I couldn't find them easily at first. I don't know if it was a one-time mistake or not, but I'll be sure to check where they are located before posting from now on :)

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I uploaded some photos this morning & noticed some changes, particularly that it didn't offer the "view" after uploading. They uploaded just fine, but just a few changes in the look of it. Maybe they are working on it now, I'm uploading 1 photo & it is taking quite a while.

• shive
    10 years ago

Oh, no! I finally had the previous changes figured out, and now this. Woe is me.

Debra

• mizellie
    10 years ago

I hate change too Kay. Thanks for telling us..
    Ellie

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

I HATE CHANGES especially after it took me forever to learn how to do It this time.now, this forum mus have done some thing too, when I try to look at photos here,I keep getting a flashine white card like tag, flashing in my face. hate that, its so disrupting.any one else getting it?

jean