Julie Newmar
{{gwi:759580}}

Hawaiin Dancer

Purple Maze

Elfin Surprise

Comments (13)

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Rita, going for the hotter colored one today, Fred's Early Red, but I love the WBs. I have wondered many times about the pink of WB Christmas Fruit Punch and I love it. Purple Maze is a goodie and love the clump of Elfin Surprise. Avedon

• KarenPA_6b
    10 years ago

Thanks for posting Rocks Cry Out. It is just gorgeous! Though everything else looks just as fantastic.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

Rocks Cry Out is looking very nice today.love the rufled edge on that one.Freds Early Red is so pretty, love that one. LOve that w. Christmas fruit punch, that's a beaut
    Love HAWAIIAN DANCER. THATS A BEAUTY. Its picking up for you now. very pretty blooms today. hows your veggie garden coming along??

Jean

• shive
    10 years ago

I think my favorite single today is W. Christmas Fruit Punch. It's such a wonderful color! Elfin Surprise didn't do much for me as a single, but in a clump it sure wows, The ladies Julie Newmar and Louise Engle are looking lovely too. And you know I always delight in Purple Maze's fabulous eye.

Debra

• User
    10 years ago

Loving that Purple Maze. I'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail....

• abbydales
    10 years ago

Gorgeous! Love Off Beat. Is that the true color of Purple Haze? I have been searching for a good orange and purple combination for my daughter and had seen that one looking more peachy in photos. Nice pics!
    Sharon

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Rocks Cry Out is a beauty, but I've already chosen it. Elfin Surprise is a nice clump, but yellows rarely get my vote. Purple Maze is a favorite, but I am going for W. Fruit Punch.

kay

• Nancy Barginear
    10 years ago

Off Beat is the prettiest of your pretty ones! Hawaiian Dancer runs a close second. Does it have Wild Cherry Round Up in its background? Great edge on Rocks Cry Out. Elfin Surprise appears to be quite a prollific attention-getter.

Nancy

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Not too difficult to figure out my pick of the group -- that WB intro with the great color and beautiful watermark needs to live in Michigan.

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

All beautiful Rita. Some of the Westbournes don't do well here and others are just passable. Not sure why. Yours seem to do excellent.
    I love your pic of Rocks Cry Out. Waiting for mine to bloom here in another couple of weeks.

Julia

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I don't know if I can pick Rocks Cry Out or not as my favorite, it really is beautiful, but I like, well, I like all the others too. Nice clump of Elfin!

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Very nice! I like the bicolor look of Louise Engle. Freds Early Red is very bright, and my very favorite is W. Christmas Fruit Punch - so beautiful

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you everyone.

I do love that color on Westborne Christmas Fruit Punch but have no idea what is in it's backround. Such things are not important to me.

Chris, Westbourne Christmas Fruit Punch does look like the type of daylily that you would do for. I do love it.

Julia, as you see Westbourne intros do very well for me so I wonder why they don't do well at your location.

Sharon, yes that is a true representation of Purple Maze. It has the more unusual coloring and then that increadable eyezone.

Jean, the veggies are doing really well.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES