Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

A quick few before church!

mizellie
10 years ago

The color on this one below isn't right but it's still pretty and this is a ffo. Ellie

Garden name for my brother in law..

Ok, I know this is an ugly daylily right now but this is a first ever bloom. I think the form will be ok and I really like the edge but that EYE has to improve..

Remember this from yesterday?

This the the above one today!!!

This is a 3rd year bloom for the one below. I really am pleased with it even though it isn't fancy. FFO and opens perfectly.

Comments (11)

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Very pretty, Ellie. I like the change in the daylily form yesterday to today, and that Sabine Bauer Baby is a beauty.

kay

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Wow, what a difference in color on that seedling between yesterday and today. I like it either way.

• sann777
    10 years ago

I love the Red one and that edge on the Sab Bau is really nice. Sarah

• deangreen
    10 years ago

first one is my favorite. great photos!

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Your seedlings are perfect in form. Congrats on nice grouping.
    MR and WOW are very nice too.

Julia

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Nice, Ellie. I still grow Malicious Rumors here. It doesn't put out many blooms, but it's in part shade so I shouldn't complain.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Kay, she just looks so soft and delicate. ( The Sab Bau baby). I was happy that the Be Thine kid took on some of her character.

Rita, yesterdays looked muted and dull. I'm happt she brightened up a bit!

Sarah, the red one is a nice height with an average size bloom also it seems to be heat tolerant. The edge on the Sab Baur one could be a little wider but it seems to set off the eye.

Deangreen, that isn't a true color. It really looks muddier in the garden.

Julia, I am looking forward to the blooms for tomorrow. I should have several new seedling blooming if the rain doesn't get them..

How is your color Chris? Since I got that one from you, they should be much the same. Mine looks muddy in the garden but the photo looks different. I don't remember if it bloomed last year, I'll have to look. I have several in the shade and am planning to move them after bloom..

Thank you all....Ellie

• houstmag
    10 years ago

I think your seedlings always are pretty. Malicious Rumors is my favorite of the registered flowers.
    Linda

• shive
    10 years ago

I like the way that Be Thine seedling is shaping up! Sabine Bauer X Festive Art has clean colors and a gently ruffled edge. Very nice!

Debra

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

you have some real beauties, ellie. love that red one,and wisest of wizards is nice.and your seedlings are really nice.

jean

• mizellie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Linda, I get some nice seedlings but not all are nice. Some are pretty ugly. I like MR but the color is not true. my camera can't get it right.

Debra, I really like SB X FA a lot. The Be Thine seedling does look better. I will see what the next one looks like.

Jean, I think the red one is sound. As for Wisest Of Wizards, it's one of my least favorites and I don't know why!

Thanks !!

Ellie