Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thursday's terrific treasures

Posted by shive 6b TN (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 11:04

It's rained here everyday this week, which will be great for my later blooming daylilies. Unfortunately, the many rounds of rain have washed all my bug spray off the buds, and the thrips are back having a feast on most reds and purples. Here are a few nice ones from this morning.

Debra

CHARTERED COURSE

This post was edited by shive on Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 11:06

Follow-Up Postings:

o
re: bella sera

BELLA SERA twins

o
RE: Thursday's terrific treasures

DESTINED TO SEE had several blooms open today. Here are three that were close together.

o
RE: Silly Whimsey

SILLY WHIMSEY

o

All are so pretty. I like Destined To See and Bella Sera. The thrips are doing a lot of damage here. I sprayed Neem oil, but like TN. we are getting rain every day. And on top of that I have lost my camera. I bought it last Spring and it was a good one for taking pics of daylilies. Sarah

o

Bella Sera is spectacular. They look like perfect blooms. I'm so glad your season is underway so I can have photos to look forward to.

o

Bella Serra is definitely a looker. It never grew here, and I didn't get around to trying it again.

o

Bella Serra is a real beauty. And Destined to see is lovely as well.
kay

o

I like them all. Very intense is the color on Bella Sera. Nice pics.

Julia

o

wow, Debra.I love this BELLA SERA, its gorgeous.I and I also like DESTINED TO SEE too.Gorgeous.

jean

o

Bella Sera is beautiful.Mine opened today with twins for the first time this year. I believe the color is better than it was last year (1st year in my garden if I remember right). I was surprised that it looks so good, cool this morning & light rain. I have several that opened this morning that I think look especially good, but I didn't want to take my camera out in the rain. I'll walk out in a little drizzle to see them though :)

o

Thanks all! Bella Sera was darker colored than it usually is in my garden. I guess because it's cooler than normal here. BS always blooms and reblooms well but has multiplied very slowly here. I've had it six years, and I still only have four fans.

Debra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here