Spider Man:

Colorado Moonfire:

Purple Honey Creeper:

Forsyth's Spellbound:

kay

Comments (9)

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Johnny Cash is such a beautiful deep purple with just that thin line of white on the edges. Purple Honey Creeper is still my favorite.
    Enjoy the rebloom and take some time to enjoy your garden.

Julia

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful re-bloomers. Bob Watson is my favorite, what a wonder color that is.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, Julia and Rita. PHC has really improved bloom-wise this season, Nancy...hopefully that doesn't mean next year will be a bust.

Rita, I originally thought Bob Watson Might be leaving, but I changed my mind. It is a lovely bloom and each one is perfect when the critters are controlled.

I can't enjoy yet, there's too much to do and it is so hot!
    kay

• shive
    10 years ago

Hooray for your reblooms! I wish I could get my Palace Garden Beauty to rebloom. That's just a lovely photo of it. My Colorado Moonfire has started reblooming too, and I'm glad. The thrips got almost all the first round of blooms. I think my very favorite is Forsyth's Spellbound. I love the color and the pinched throat!

Debra

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

well, my favorite is still JOHNNY CASH. its gorgeous. and PALACE GARDEN BEAUTY IS A BEAUTY and so is PURPLE HONEY CREEPER gorgeous.

jean

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Bob Watson has a wonderful color, I just love it. Johnny Cash is a close 2nd.
    Two Part Harmony is sending up rebloom scapes, it is still blooming heavily, really just getting started good. A pretty double, it doesn't really have that many double flowers, but the flowers are so pretty whether they are double or not. For some reason the only picture I took of it was a single, hope it is ok if I add a photo
    {{gwi:708194}}
    I think I saw another plant with a rebloom scape, but can't remember what it was. Ah, the pain of gettin' old.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Debra, it consistently has that pinched throat. I am up to 45 with rebloom scapes now; nothing like last year yet. The funny thing is I have plants re-blooming that never have before, and some of my regular re-bloomers haven't put up scapes yet.

Thanks Jean. Those are all purples you have mentioned. I like purples too.

No problem at all Nancy. that's a beautiful bloom. I have realized that nearly all of my yellows are later bloomer. I guess I need a couple that bloom earlier.

One thing I should be able to do, Julia, is sleep a little later since the massive bloom cycle is over. I always get up and out by 6:00 AM during bloom season to get the best light for photos.
    kay

kay

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Beautiful bunch of reblooms. Colorado Moonfire is my favorite it always seems to have super looking blooms.
    Linda

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Beautiful rebloomers! I especially like Johnny Cash, Parrot Jungle and Bob Watson, and my very favorite is F.Spellbound.
    Hope you will reach last year's rebloom, so we have more pictures! :D