Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houstmag

Blooms for Friday

houstmag
11 years ago

Blooms for Friday can you believe it's June already.

Will catch up with the rest in another post.

Linda

Comments (7)

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

Thank you for posting Pinwheel Princess. I had never seen that one before. It is very unusual and aptly named, it really does look like a pinwheel. The eye looks pale gray, is that an accurate color?
    Christine

• houstmag
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Christine the eye is a pale gray.
    Linda

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Pinwheel Princess is very interesting, and I also like white borders ones, Little Missy (doesn't look little :)) and Cast a Spell

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Ha, I am still trying to catch up on all the garden work from May. June has come too quickly!

But your blooms are certainly welcome beauties. I like them all but Pinwheel Princess is my favorite. I like the unique look what with the big white eye on the bi-tone coloring. Quite different!

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I really love daylilies with light borders so Cast a Spell and Little Missy are cuties to me. Pinwheel Princess is very unique-looking, which is a good thing. But my favorite is your seedling with the ruffly edge and beautiful green throat! I love it's soft coloring. That one is a keeper for sure.

Celeste

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

No doubt about it. You have some lovely blooms here, but Pinwheel Princess had me as soon as I saw it.
    kay

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

I can NOT believe it's June already. Every year I'm amazed that it's gone by so fast, lol. Before you know it, we'll be talking about how we can't believe it's Fall already. I think I'm going to go with Tank Dynasty this time. :)