Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blooms for Friday

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 1, 12 at 11:18

Blooms for Friday can you believe it's June already.

Pinwheel Princess

Little Missy

Pink Aloha x Raspberry Mountain

Cast A Spell

Tang Dynasty

Will catch up with the rest in another post.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blooms for Friday

Thank you for posting Pinwheel Princess. I had never seen that one before. It is very unusual and aptly named, it really does look like a pinwheel. The eye looks pale gray, is that an accurate color?
Christine

o

Christine the eye is a pale gray.
Linda

o

Pinwheel Princess is very interesting, and I also like white borders ones, Little Missy (doesn't look little :)) and Cast a Spell

o

Ha, I am still trying to catch up on all the garden work from May. June has come too quickly!

But your blooms are certainly welcome beauties. I like them all but Pinwheel Princess is my favorite. I like the unique look what with the big white eye on the bi-tone coloring. Quite different!

o

I really love daylilies with light borders so Cast a Spell and Little Missy are cuties to me. Pinwheel Princess is very unique-looking, which is a good thing. But my favorite is your seedling with the ruffly edge and beautiful green throat! I love it's soft coloring. That one is a keeper for sure.

Celeste

o

No doubt about it. You have some lovely blooms here, but Pinwheel Princess had me as soon as I saw it.
kay

o

I can NOT believe it's June already. Every year I'm amazed that it's gone by so fast, lol. Before you know it, we'll be talking about how we can't believe it's Fall already. I think I'm going to go with Tank Dynasty this time. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here