Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shive_gw

Bullfrog Kisses on Sunday morning

shive
9 years ago

Here's my BULLFROG KISSES replacement from Florida, reblooming because the original scapes were cut off for shipping. My original plant died in a pot over the winter.

Comments (19)

• shive
    Original Author
    9 years ago

NUTMEG SPICE ffo

• shive
    Original Author
    9 years ago

BILL NORRIS ffo

• shive
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Zuzu - I guess you could say I put him on a pedestal.

• ruthz
    9 years ago

I love all of those, but Bullfrog Kisses is my favorite.

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

Zeus looks regal. I like all of them, but Bullfrog Kisses is a real beauty..
    kay

• jkayd_il5
    9 years ago

Bullfrog Kisses is beautiful. I need to stop looking at your pictures. I am trying to cut down. lol

• maximus7116
    9 years ago

One of the few eyed combinations I'm really drawn to is the white/cream with a red or pink eye. Bullfrog Kisses is a beauty, but perhaps too tender for my climate? I opted for Ruby Lipstick after seeing your pics a couple years ago and am very happy with it.

Bill Norris is such a reliable bloomer and looks great with the tradescantia.

• jean_ar
    9 years ago

wow. I love BULLFROG KISSES , and BILL NORRIS, but
    I put ZUZU at the top.hes very pretty.

jean

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

I'm not sure ZuZu is that happy about the position, but he is very photogenic regardless.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

Bullfrog Kisses is very pretty. I can see why you wanted to replace it. Bill Norris looks like a nice sunny yellow in your picture. Sometimes the pictures I've seen of it make it look gold, not quite so yellow. I like your color the best......Zuzu needs to have a daylily named after her. Zuzu's kisses? LOL...........Maryl

• shive
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Maryl - BILL NORRIS is a yellow gold and always a good performer. Zuzu will definitely have a daylily named after him and that Zuzu in It's A Wonderful Life. I have a couple of seedlings in mind.

Mantis - That's one of Zuzu's favorite places to sit on the back porch.

Debra

• Julia WV (6b)
    9 years ago

Nice group Debra. I do like Bullfrog Kisses but alas, not adding any this year but it sure is a beauty.

Julia

• polymerous
    9 years ago

NUTMEG SPICE is very pretty! (Nice photo of the cat, too.)

• Acadiafun
    9 years ago

Gorgeous pics! I only knew of one cat named Zuzu so I am thrilled that there is another.

• Acadiafun
    9 years ago

Gorgeous pics! I only knew of one cat named Zuzu so I am thrilled that there is another.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

My apologies to Mr. Zuzu. I thought of the movie and just presumed since it was Zuzu's petals in the film, that he would be a she. He's a sweetie whatever his equipment, and It will be neat to see which daylily is named after him.....Thanks for the info on Bill Norris. It's a classic that may need to come into my garden........Maryl

• growgirl
    9 years ago

Beautiful! And the daylilies are too.

• shive
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Maryl - I named those Gypsy cats when they were little and feral. They couldn't be caught back then to examine the "equipment." My guesses on gender were based on personality and were 100% wrong. LOL

Acadiafun - My Zuzu is a wonderful, loving boy. He has a look-alike sister that we now call Coco. I'd love to know more about the other Zuzu.

Debra

• marricgardens
    9 years ago

My favorite is Bullfrog kisses, beautiful daylily. I like your Zuzu garden ornament to!

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES