Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bullfrog Kisses on Sunday morning

Posted by shive 6b TN (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 14 at 11:57

Here's my BULLFROG KISSES replacement from Florida, reblooming because the original scapes were cut off for shipping. My original plant died in a pot over the winter.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nutmeg spice ffo

NUTMEG SPICE ffo

o
RE: Bullfrog Kisses on Sunday morning

BILL NORRIS ffo

o

Zuzu - I guess you could say I put him on a pedestal.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 8, 14 at 12:05

I love all of those, but Bullfrog Kisses is my favorite.

o

Zeus looks regal. I like all of them, but Bullfrog Kisses is a real beauty..
kay

o

Bullfrog Kisses is beautiful. I need to stop looking at your pictures. I am trying to cut down. lol

o

One of the few eyed combinations I'm really drawn to is the white/cream with a red or pink eye. Bullfrog Kisses is a beauty, but perhaps too tender for my climate? I opted for Ruby Lipstick after seeing your pics a couple years ago and am very happy with it.

Bill Norris is such a reliable bloomer and looks great with the tradescantia.

o

wow. I love BULLFROG KISSES , and BILL NORRIS, but
I put ZUZU at the top.hes very pretty.

jean

o

I'm not sure ZuZu is that happy about the position, but he is very photogenic regardless.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 8, 14 at 15:24

Bullfrog Kisses is very pretty. I can see why you wanted to replace it. Bill Norris looks like a nice sunny yellow in your picture. Sometimes the pictures I've seen of it make it look gold, not quite so yellow. I like your color the best......Zuzu needs to have a daylily named after her. Zuzu's kisses? LOL...........Maryl

o

Maryl - BILL NORRIS is a yellow gold and always a good performer. Zuzu will definitely have a daylily named after him and that Zuzu in It's A Wonderful Life. I have a couple of seedlings in mind.

Mantis - That's one of Zuzu's favorite places to sit on the back porch.

Debra

o

Nice group Debra. I do like Bullfrog Kisses but alas, not adding any this year but it sure is a beauty.

Julia

o

NUTMEG SPICE is very pretty! (Nice photo of the cat, too.)

o

Gorgeous pics! I only knew of one cat named Zuzu so I am thrilled that there is another.

o

Gorgeous pics! I only knew of one cat named Zuzu so I am thrilled that there is another.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 9, 14 at 1:47

My apologies to Mr. Zuzu. I thought of the movie and just presumed since it was Zuzu's petals in the film, that he would be a she. He's a sweetie whatever his equipment, and It will be neat to see which daylily is named after him.....Thanks for the info on Bill Norris. It's a classic that may need to come into my garden........Maryl

o

Beautiful! And the daylilies are too.

o

Maryl - I named those Gypsy cats when they were little and feral. They couldn't be caught back then to examine the "equipment." My guesses on gender were based on personality and were 100% wrong. LOL

Acadiafun - My Zuzu is a wonderful, loving boy. He has a look-alike sister that we now call Coco. I'd love to know more about the other Zuzu.

Debra

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 9, 14 at 13:54

My favorite is Bullfrog kisses, beautiful daylily. I like your Zuzu garden ornament to!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here