Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Saturday Blooms

Posted by hoosier_nan none (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 12:16

A few more pictures from Saturday. The first is Everything Nice and Neat. I like the little ones. This is Elizabeth Salter's 2013 intro and it is registered at 3.75 inches.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Saturday Blooms

This is Wickedly Wild and Wonderful.

o

My husband and I like Richard Norris's daylilies. They do very well here. This one is Remembered Kisses. We planted it in the summer of 2012 and last summer it bloomed its fool head off. The only complaint I have is that I can't get it to set seed. Maybe this year now that it is more established.

o

I like the nice clean edge and bright throat on Everything Nice and Neat.

o

Everything Nice and Neat is very cute!

Debra

o

How does Remembered Kisses stand up to the heat? I've seen just a few blooms at Ashwood. Everything Nice and Neat is festive. I wonder if you aren't warmer than here, as Liz Salter's stuff is generally tender here.

o

Mantis_oh, Remembered Kisses holds up well in the heat. Everything Nice and Neat is new this spring so I don't know if it is hardy or not. My husband and I buy what we like and take our chances. We don't mulch, but we have a few tender ones that we overwinter in the greenhouse.

o

Nice group and I like the distinctive pencil edges on them.

Julia

o

wow!!They are all just gorgeous. love them all,

jean

o

All of them are quite pretty, but I like Wickedly Wild and Wonderful the best.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here