Gypsey Rose

NO BLUE OXFORDS

Northwind Larry

HAWAIIN DANCER

Bahama Butterscotch

Comments (16)

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Gypsy Rose is listed as ML. Is it a FFO? How is its budcount? All your blooms look perfectly flat today. Hard to pick a favorite from the group.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Wow! You have a lot blooming at your house. I like Bahama butterscotch and Malaysian Marketplace.
    kay

• shive
    11 years ago

I'm with Kay. Malaysian Marketplace and Bahama Butterscotch are my favorites of these.

Debra

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Kay and Debra.

Mantis, Gypsey Rose usually blooms later in the order of things blooming but it blooming early this year. What can I say? It is a strange year this year. It is a Mason intro so great garden plant.

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Downtown Thad Brown is the winner in my book...Ellie

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

I really like that Downtown Thad Brown, and Malaysian Market Place is always popular. I have Bahama Butterscotch and the heat set in so early I didn't get the color nuances you show, just the bright gold...You've got a nice group there for you....Maryl

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

Another bunch of beauties,and the gorgeous MALAYSIAN MARKETPLACE is blooming.I am hoping I get a rebloom on mine, its so pretty.ROSE FIESTA is a very pretty one, too.and I like COUNT IT ALL JOY, too. and HAWAIIN DANCER is a gorgeous one, slso.

jean

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Nice grouping again Rita. Bahama Butterscotch is blooming here too. I just got COUNT IT ALL JOY from Karol this spring so we shall see how it does.

Julia

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Ellie, I love the hot color on Downtown Thad Brown.

Maryl, Bahama Butterscotch has been fabulous this year after doing poorly last year. I moved it late last summer and a new location really made a difference.

Jean, thanks. I hope you get lots of rebloom.

Julia, COUNT IT ALL JOY does really well here so I expect it will do great for you also.

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

So many pretties. MALAYSIAN MARKETPLACE and DOWNTOWN THAD BROWN are the two that stand out for me in this bunch.
    Christine

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

Downtown Thad Brown is a looker -- I'll have to look up that one. Great pic of Malaysian Marketplace. I've just about given up on mine. I love the bloom, but the FFO was hideous and I think there's only 2-3 more buds -- definitely not worth the space.

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Humm, Malaysian MarketPlace does very well here, not fussy at all. Not great increase bit still it is such a lovely flower. Downtown Thad Brown is a Don Herr intro. I love the color on it.

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Malaysian Marketplace is always a favorite, so pretty, also my favorites from here are Loaves and Fishes and Downtown Thad Brown, nice color!
    Thanks, Chris for the info on Malaysian Marketplace in your garden, I was thinking about adding it.

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Rita you sure make it next to impossible to pick a favorite from this group.
    Linda

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

so many beauties. They deserve to be in the spotlight again.

jean

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Malaysian Marketplace and Bahama Butterscotch are my picks of this good looking group. Avedon.

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm