Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A couple for thursday.

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (vivians932@hotmail.com) on
Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 12:39

I took only a few today. mine are about over until rebloom starts.

another beauty;

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A couple for thursday.

well,I did it wrong and wiped out my first one, so have to try again.

o

here gos for a third one.

o

and a 4th one.

o

and my last one for today.

have a great day, jean

o

Your Victorian Lace is really yellowish right now. Red Volunteer still struts among the reds.

o

I like Victorian lace, and that white seedling looks perfect.
Well, hopefully you'll get lots of rebloom!

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 20, 14 at 1:19

Gee that seedling turned out well. Red Volunteer looks nice as do all of them. Maryl

o

Victorian Lace looks really lovely - not yellowish on my monitor. The seedling is a stunner too!

Debra

o

Thank you all for the nice comments. and Thanks debra, it don't look yellowish on my monitor either.. Red Volunteer is planted on the other side of the fence, but, it always seems to poke its head through the fence to bloom on this side,I guess it wants to be seen with all the others.Red volunteer was one of the first daylilies I ever got,and at the time it was give to me,I had no idea where to plant it at.so planted it amoung the roses.

jean

o

Victorian Lace looks great and I especially like the Brooker seedling. It's hard to believe you're almost done blooming there and I haven't even started!

o

Victorian Lace and Red Volunteer both look really good, Jean

kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here