Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
daylily friends...(aka companion plants...) ------

Posted by deangreen 7b OK (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 12, 12 at 12:41

--CLICK on any PHOTO for larger view.... :)

the Rudbeckia 'Cherry Brandy' grew back nicely this year, the first pic shows Siloam Ebony Doll beneath. The third pic show Eupatorium 'Chocolate' and Silver Groundsel behind/beneath Siloam Dean's Double.

Above shows some mix of Coleus and perilla amongst the daylilies, and 2nd pic of Cestrum 'Orange Peel' with blue and black salvia behind and loropetalum bushes. last pic shows a clump of Siloam Ury Winneford with variegated basil and you can maybe see the ground orchid leaves and the Green Velvet round shrub in back.. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: my garden blog...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: daylily friends...(aka companion plants...) ------

They are very nice. I need to use more companion plants.
kay

o

I've been wondering how Cherry Brandy does, I'm glad you like it. I want to get it for my garden. I like the silver groundsel, it sets off the daylily nicely. I don't think I've heard of it before.

o

I love the color of Rudebeckia Cherry Brandy! Your coleus plants are nice, too!

Debra

o

I agree about the Rudebeckia's. Nice color.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here