LITTLE MAN TAIT

Photobucket
DOT COM

Photobucket
GREEN RAINBOW

Photobucket
ROCKS CRY OUT

Photobucket
THANKS A BUNCH FFO from the other day that I haven't posted.

Photobucket
EARLY ALIBI also from the other day.

Photobucket
And JULIE NEWMAR

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lovely Friday FFO Flowers

Green Rainbow and Rock Cry Out really stand out. Please post more pictures of these as your season unfolds.
Christine

o
RE: rocks cry out

Christine, ROCKS CRY OUT is one of my Korth intros and one of my very favorite daylilies. I always take lots of pictures of that one!

o

The daylilies are really starting to pop for you. My favorites are Thanks A Bunch bejeweled with raindrops and Julie Newmar, always one of my favorites!

Debra

o

Yay, lots of nice FFOs! Michael Bennet is my favorite today, very colorful. And what an edge on Rocks Cry Out!

o
RE: northern edges

I think the edge on Rocks Cry Out is even more amazing when you realise that the hybridizer (Phil Korth) hybridizers in a cold zone 4.

Debra, thanks. JULIE NEWMAR usually takes a very good picture for me.

o

That's a nice color and eye on LITTLE MAN TAIT.

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 15, 12 at 14:46

Michael Bennett is wonderful, love the color and shape. Julie Newmar is always nice to see. Marg

o

WOW RITA!Looks like the season is starting up for you,Love MICHAEL BENNET,its very pretty. KISSES LIKE WINE is a beauty, too and I love ROCKS CRY OUT,, but my favorite is GREEN RAINBOW.That one really stands out.

jean

o

Rita, you have a lot blooming. Guess your season is really starting. My favorites today are MICHAEL BENNETT and JULIE NEWMAR.
Val

o

Michael Bennett, Rocks Cry Out and Green Rainbow are my picks with Rocks Cry Out taking the lead. I'm so happy you are getting more blooms now...Yay! Ellie

o

Hi Rita...always love your flowers! Does Michael Bennet hold up well in heat or rain? Also, how is the bud count for you? Thanks, Andrea

o

Great seeing your DL's starting to bloom, Michael Bennet is my favorite. I'm glad to see Kisses Like Wine I just received it as a gift plant and now I know what it looks like I really like it.
Linda

o

YAY! Your blooms are starting and it will be such a treat to enjoy them with you. My favorite is Michael Bennett of these. I love the deep saturated color.

Celeste

o

Wow, Rocks Cry Out is gorgeous. Julie Newmar is very pretty too. Green Rainbow is very interesting too, it has a lot going on with the 2 toned effect & coloring. Your daylilies are really starting up now!

o

Thank you everyone!

Andrea, Michael Bennet is planted in a semi shady spot so sunfastness has never been a problem here. I never counted buds years before but went out and counted now and each scape has about 9 buds. I would think it would be the same at your house. Someone gave me this daylily as a bonus plant but since it was years ago I don't remember who.

Linda, KISSES LIKE WINE is a fabulous daylily. A good increaser and strong bloomer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here