Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Bloomers

Posted by newyorkrita z6b/7a LI NY (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 16, 12 at 13:07

Catch up pictures today.

Photobucket
The front is full of scapes and promise and I can't wait for blooms!

Photobucket
Spring Fantasy is a repeat but is looking very good finially.

Photobucket
Elfin Surprise clump.

Photobucket
Orange lilies

Photobucket
RED ALERT lilies.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Bloomers

Them lilies are sure pretty. looks like you will have lots blooming soon in the front.lots of scapes and buds.They are pretty and green, too. and looks like you had some more rain lately as I see water drops on some of them daylilies.Sure do need some rain here.

jean

o

I really want elfin surprise... it's a hard choice between this and nutmeg elf.. hmmm.
what a great front row just waiting to bloom out! enjoy.

o

Wow look at the scapes in your 1st photo! Can't wait to see your pics!!! Thanks Rita! Rena'

We have finally been getting some rain for the last 2 weeks.
I wish that it would rain throughout the summer here, but that's a pipe dream if there ever was one. But I guess that's
one reason my cactus garden thrives. Oh well can't have everything.

o

A lot of scapes, it is going to be amazing very soon! Elfin Surprise is really cute. My orange lilies like that are faded now, I love the glowing color of them.

o

Elfin Surprise and the orange Asiatics are my favorites today.

Debra

o

Elfin Surprise is my favorite today. Looks like you'll have lots to post soon.
Val

o

Same here. Lots of scapes but I don't want to rush the season. I want to enjoy every minute of it.

Looks really good in your garden. Love the lilies. Mine are slowly opening. Hopefully next week I'll see more bloom.

Julia

o

It us wonderful to see all the scapes this year. I really don't want to rush the season either but oh all those scapes just make me want to see the blooms.

o

Wow Rita. You are going to have blooms on blooms soon. Very exciting. I love the lilies. They add so much color before the daylilies start. Your garden looks great! Ellie

o

That is a long row of promise. Looks great!
cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here