Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Wednesday Part Two Single Shots

newyorkrita
12 years ago

Single bloom pictures for part two today. Clumps and views were in part one.

Aaron Brown FFO

Fear Not

Westbourne A Visit From Teresa

Doc Webster

Sreaming Queen FFO

Sellstation PLum Crazy FFO

Crimson Stain FFO

Arnolds Daughter FFO

David Arthur FFO

Forty Days and Forty Nights FFO

Rose Fiesta FFO

Sam Abell

Comments (11)

• mantis__oh
    12 years ago

Crimson Stain and Sam Abell are my picks. I've seen some very different picks of SA; it's strange how cameras can produce such different colors (probably under different lighting). I'll look forward to more of your pics of SA.

• shive
    12 years ago

You must have a lot blooming now! My favorites of these are Aaron Brown, Crimson Stain and Forty Days and Forty Nights. The colors on all three of those are so bright and vivid!

Debra

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Well, I took my pictures and posted them and then I was gone and just got back. I had an eye doctor appointment and errands plus I decided to get groceries today as the big holiday weekend is coming up. So I am just going to have to get caught up on the forum starting now.

• tepelus
    12 years ago

They are all nice, I think my favorite is Aaron Brown, but it's a tie between like, four or five. lol!

Karen

• Nancy
    12 years ago

I like Aaron Brown, Crimson Stain, & Forty Days and Forty Nights, but every one is a winner. You really have a lot of nice blooms.

• timberohio
    12 years ago

Crimson Stain and Arnolds Daughter are my faves here but all are fabulous. Don't know how you keep up with all the picture taking lol.

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

mantis- Sam Abell didn't do much last year but sure looks like it is going to be fabulous from now on. I just loved todays flower.

Debra- Not as high a percentage already in bloom as you might think. Lots more to go.

Karen, Nancy and Andrea- Thanks! I Love my daylilies. I have to keep up with the pictures as I can't get behind as there will lots more the next day.

• organic_kitten
    12 years ago

These are very pretty, rita,

There were several contenders including Crimspn Stain, but Arnold Brown wins it for me today.
    kay

• jean_ar
    12 years ago

WOW!!! RITA,They are all just beautiful today. Not easy to pick a favorite when I just love every one of them.FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS, is gorgeous.And them REDS are gorgeous,SELLSTATION PLUM CRAZY is a beauty, and so is them lilies.AARON BROWN is sooo pretty. I lost my JIM BROWN. and I didnt even get to see a bloom on it....

Jean

• houstmag
    12 years ago

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous each and every one of them their all my favorite today.
    Linda

• Julia WV (6b)
    12 years ago

Very nice pics Rita. Now to go see the other thread.

Julia

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations