Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Thursdays Blooms Lots of Re-blooms

organic_kitten
11 years ago

A few more Reblooms are opening. I now have 90 different ones with re-bloom scapes.

Here is the first re-bloom on Esprit de corp:

Crazy Ivan twins:

Bird Talk:

Romanian Rendezvous Twins - a little pale from the heat:

Woman At The Well on looks good in the heat:

Ledgewoods Pansy Eye: Looking more purple which pleases me

Lady Jane Pearcy:

Salty Skipper - near the last of the re-blooms on it:

You know I love this one: Brazen Bandit:

And Songwriter is a nice bloom:

Asheville Bele Chere

Filled to Overflowing:

kay

Comments (10)

• shive
    11 years ago

Such a bounty of beautiful rebloomers! I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw the Bird Talk photo. Now that you have verified its ID, it decides to look like it's supposed to. LOL! It's quite pretty in this photo. My three top favorites are Crazy Ivan, Songwriter and Mary's Baby. I love the Romanian Rendevouz twins in their pale state, and Filled to Overflowing is a real looker too.

Offtopic, check the bud scars on your Black Fathom Depths. I think it may be one for the Bud King list.

Debra

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Debra. Actually, my BFD wouldn't qualify this year. I think I missed it totally when I fertilized the little I did...it got alfalfa, but no fish emulsion. Little Light of Mine is a reliable great bloomer though.

I really like Crazy Ivan's bloom.

kay

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Oh kay! All that rebloom is just fabulous. I hope they keep right on comming for you. They look great. Love em. My favorite is your first one, Esprit De Corp. Lovely bi-tone.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

BEAUTIFUL KAY; they are soo pretty. I love the first one and also the last one too. I love purples and reds, the best.and you really got some beauties.I LOVE REBLOOMS

jean

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Esprit de Corps appears to have a lot of buds. What time of day were these taken?

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Nice grouping of reblooms Kay. Espirit de Corps is always a favorite here.

I like Ledgewoods Pansy Eye. Really pretty color.

Julia

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rita, I'm just along for the ride now. They started blooming April 17th and quickly heated up. I found Mabou and Malaysian Monarch today with scapes. Good grief!

Thanks, Jean thya have done exceptionally well.

Mantis, I get up earlier than I would otherwise in an effort to get pictures before the sun distorts the colors. that one was taken just before 0700 theis morning.

Thanks, Julia. I am loving this one more on rebloom, and the color is more purple in 100 degree heat. Go figure.
    kay

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

I can't imagine having that much rebloom. I'm lucky if I get one or two here each year, but with this year's early spring maybe I'll see more.

Lady Jane Pearcy is the standout for me.

• houstmag
    11 years ago

You have some really nice reblooms, Mary's Baby,Crazy Ivan and Esprit De Corps are all tied for my list of favorites.
    Linda

• caliloo
    11 years ago

All really nice but BIRD TALK and WOMAN AT THE WELL made me scroll back up for another look - they are GORGEOUS!

Alexa

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County