Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thursdays Blooms Lots of Re-blooms

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 28, 12 at 13:29

A few more Reblooms are opening. I now have 90 different ones with re-bloom scapes.

Here is the first re-bloom on Esprit de corp:

Photobucket

Crazy Ivan twins:

Photobucket

Bird Talk:

Photobucket

Romanian Rendezvous Twins - a little pale from the heat:

Photobucket

Woman At The Well on looks good in the heat:

Photobucket

Ledgewoods Pansy Eye: Looking more purple which pleases me

Photobucket

Lady Jane Pearcy:

Photobucket

Salty Skipper - near the last of the re-blooms on it:

Photobucket

You know I love this one: Brazen Bandit:

Photobucket

And Songwriter is a nice bloom:

Photobucket

Asheville Bele Chere

Photobucket

Filled to Overflowing:

alt="Photobucket">

Finish with Mary's Baby Twins:

Photobucket

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thursdays Blooms Lots of Re-blooms

Such a bounty of beautiful rebloomers! I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw the Bird Talk photo. Now that you have verified its ID, it decides to look like it's supposed to. LOL! It's quite pretty in this photo. My three top favorites are Crazy Ivan, Songwriter and Mary's Baby. I love the Romanian Rendevouz twins in their pale state, and Filled to Overflowing is a real looker too.

Offtopic, check the bud scars on your Black Fathom Depths. I think it may be one for the Bud King list.

Debra

o

Thanks, Debra. Actually, my BFD wouldn't qualify this year. I think I missed it totally when I fertilized the little I did...it got alfalfa, but no fish emulsion. Little Light of Mine is a reliable great bloomer though.

I really like Crazy Ivan's bloom.

kay

o

Oh kay! All that rebloom is just fabulous. I hope they keep right on comming for you. They look great. Love em. My favorite is your first one, Esprit De Corp. Lovely bi-tone.

o

BEAUTIFUL KAY; they are soo pretty. I love the first one and also the last one too. I love purples and reds, the best.and you really got some beauties.I LOVE REBLOOMS

jean

o

Esprit de Corps appears to have a lot of buds. What time of day were these taken?

o

Nice grouping of reblooms Kay. Espirit de Corps is always a favorite here.

I like Ledgewoods Pansy Eye. Really pretty color.

Julia

o

Rita, I'm just along for the ride now. They started blooming April 17th and quickly heated up. I found Mabou and Malaysian Monarch today with scapes. Good grief!

Thanks, Jean thya have done exceptionally well.

Mantis, I get up earlier than I would otherwise in an effort to get pictures before the sun distorts the colors. that one was taken just before 0700 theis morning.

Thanks, Julia. I am loving this one more on rebloom, and the color is more purple in 100 degree heat. Go figure.
kay

o

I can't imagine having that much rebloom. I'm lucky if I get one or two here each year, but with this year's early spring maybe I'll see more.

Lady Jane Pearcy is the standout for me.

o

You have some really nice reblooms, Mary's Baby,Crazy Ivan and Esprit De Corps are all tied for my list of favorites.
Linda

o

All really nice but BIRD TALK and WOMAN AT THE WELL made me scroll back up for another look - they are GORGEOUS!

Alexa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here