Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Monday blooms

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 11, 12 at 13:32

Well, here I go again with more reruns. still have some that dont have scapes yet.

Photobucket

IMG_5156

and a splotchy one again, but still pretty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

IMG_5168

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a oriental lily bud fixing to open soon. don't look like its going to be very big,and I thought these kind of lilies made huge blooms. but, maybe its the mild winter we had,as I have lots of daylilies that had blooms just half of what they usually are.

Photobucket

this is all for today.

jeam

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Monday blooms

The daylilies all look lovely today. KING GEORGE is deffinately my favorite today.

o

The four Purple Mounds win my vote today, with Victorian Lace and Wonder of it All tying for second.

Debra

o

DRAGON KING is my favorite. Love the throat on it.

Julia

o

NIce ones!! Flamenco Twirl is so nice!! I have noticed that my asiatic and oriental lilies are shorter this year, the asiatics are just starting to open, but the flowers seem to be of a regular size.
Cindy

o

Wonder of It All is gorgeous and is always my favorite, and you have so many pretty ones today I really can't choose.
I have only orientals and one which I am not sure, mix of oriental with something, now that one is way taller than last year, I'd say 6 feet tall.

o

Jean, It is a tie between Dragon King and Flamenco /twirl. Dragon King has been a long bloomer for you, hasn't it?
kay

o

OK Jean you have some real pretty ones and I can't pick a favorite out of this group, it gives me a headache to even try.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here