Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

blooms for monday part 2

jean_ar
11 years ago

Do any of you have problems with the picttures turning sideways on photo bucket? I am always turning them the way they suppose to be, and then some times they turn again before i can post them.

decided to take a picture of my cucumber plant in a pot, going to send it to my oldest daughter :)

little green tomatoes, too.Planted 2 more plants 3 weeks ago, and they have tomatoes already.

ok, thats all of them, today.

jean

Comments (13)

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Tomatoes and lilies looking good. Cucumbers in the pot look really good. Do you have any fruit set? My cucumbers here have small fruits already. The Salad Bush have the most fruit and largest ones so far. WONDER OF IT ALL is my favorite out of this batch.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

RITA, No,I dont have nothing on the Cucumber plants yet. a little flower is all :)They looked like I had poured boiling hot water on them yesterday in that sun..No bush Cucumber seeds here.. bet I find some bush seeds for next year.:)

jean

• AnnRosalee
    11 years ago

My bad. So now I found Part II. Very interesting, cucumber in a pot. Who would have thought. Wonder of It All looks refreshing and not at all hot for the day. Enduring Freedom is a lovely color. You got little tomatoes already! :-)
    Ann

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Now fess up, Jean, you occasionally get a less-than-perfect bloom on Wonder of It All, don't you?

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Mantis, only if I am a hour earlier taking pictures, it some times needs a nother hour to get opened up good.I went out at 7;30 tonight to water everything in pots and just knew it would look like a wet dishrag with temps today at 104. but, it still looked very fresh and just as pretty as it did this morning.That one and BEAUTIFUL EDGINGS Seems to handle the heat real good.Evertthing else looked like boiling water had been poured on themWell, WOMAN AT THE WELL didnt look too bad.
    ANN,tHANK YOU FOr LOOKING AND COMMENTING/

jean

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Everything looks good. WOIA is still a beauty on rebloom. I don't have a scape on it yet...Ellie

• katladie
    11 years ago

Beautiful blooms Jean. Wonder of It All has been a work horse here, it has been continuosly blooming for 2 months now. sharon

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

SHARON; thanks for looking and commenting. wonder of it all, really likes to bloom. Mine has been going for at least 2 months, too.Some wheres I wrote it down the day it first had a bloom, just dont remember right now, where i wrote it at.:)

jean

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Jean I've never had any photos turned side ways on Photobucket it's a mystery to me why some of yours get turned the wrong way. Wonder Of It All is looking spectacular as always you sure have the magic touch with it.
    Linda

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Your Wonder of It All is gorgeous, always a pleasure to look at. I like your Enduring Freedom too, mine never looks that good.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

LINDAjean

• gardenofeden777
    11 years ago

Your Wonder Of It All is beautiful Jean! No wonder you love it so much! Well your cucumber plant looks happy in its lil pot. Rena'

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Your daylilies all look really good Jean! I have an occasional problem with a photo turning sideways too Jean. Just one occasionally, I have no clue why they would do that, I upload a bunch of photos at the same time & do nothing different to cause it to shift.