The Blooms Keep Coming:

organic_kitten
10 years ago

Moses in the Bullrushes:

The very first and always at least one of my last to bloom Colorado Moonfire:

Blueberry Breakfast:

Rocker Booster:

Marvelous Mulberry:

A re-bloomer, Clown Parade...first time ever!

Forsyth's Indian Summer:

El Desperado:

A rebloomer...Spaecoast Devil's Eye:

Bella Lugosi:

Crown of Enchantment:

And quite a few others in clumps...and peak is well past.

kay

Comments (12)

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry, I posted Clown Parade twice...here is Spacecoast Devil's Eye:

kay

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Wow, I love Spacecoast Devil's Eye. Such intense color. Your clumps are stunning with Blueberry Breakfast and Rocker Booster being my favorites.

• deangreen
    10 years ago

okay so i was looking at all these great clump photos and saying to myself number 3 pic is my favorite, no wait number 4, no wait number 5!! ha... so definitely pic 3, 4, or 5... wow what great clumps, the subtle yet hottie melon colors of the CO moonfire, and then the blueberry clump is just that perfectly bluey and purpley berry looking. and the rocke booster is just like a bunch of rock blast fire.... great pics! :)

• nat4b
    10 years ago

The clumps are wonderful, love them all. Blueberry Breakfast has very interesting colors. But I think my favorite is Rocket Booster, very fiery.
    Yay for Clown Parade reblooming first time ever! Very lovely dl, and I also love Crown of Enchantment

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Love those clumps, they are all wonderful. Love Clown Parade. Mine rebloomed last year, nothing spectacular & some of the blooms never opened, but I take any rebloom :)Spacecoast Devil's Eye is really impressive

• shive
    10 years ago

Hooray for the rebloom on Clown Parade. Let the parade continue all summer! Spacecoast Devil's Eye is very eye catching, and I always love your photos of Crown of Enchantment. But I think my favorite is the Rocket Booster clump.

Debra

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

Moses in the Bullrushes: , stunning colors, very pretty, and
    Blueberry Breakfast: is rally pretty, too. and
    Marvelous Mulberry: is a beauty, too. and El Desperado: is always a beauty that I love,Am so glad you have rebloom on Clown Parade, maybe I have a chance for rebloom too, but, not expecting it. I love Bella Lugosi: . its so pretty. and I dearly love Crown of Enchantment: . that is a beauty. you have lots of beauties blooming. ine is about finished, except for a few rebloomers coming.. my daylilies are looking really bad,and this heat is not helping them at all.I think they need a few good days of rain, instead of watering.

jean

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

No favorites as they are ALL beautiful multibloom shots. WOW, what did you feed your daylilies LOL.

Julia

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all for looking and commenting. Rocket Booster is a dramatic plant that usually blooms itself out in multiples like these today. It usually re-blooms pretty well too. And it wasn't really expensive. I think you might enjoy it, since you got it for a bonus, Debra.
    Rita and Debra. I really do like Devil's Eye. It is a very visible plant. Not exceptionally tall, but the blooms are perfectly shaped and well above the foliage, and they are early morning openers.
    Dean, I told you I liked garish...and colorful...and many colors. What can I say. Thanks for the nice comments.
    Nat4b, I am delighted that Clown Parade is re-blooming. Only one scape, but it's re-blooming. Crown of Enchantment is one of those that just seems to pose for the picture.
    Thanks Nancy. those reds again, even with eyes. I just love reds.
    No matter how many are blooming, when the reds are done, I lose a lot of interest in looking at all the blooms.
    Jean, I am so glad you found a lot to like in today's post.
    Thanks Julia. I fed them stinking fish emulsion, then seaweed, then half of them got a little bit of Miracle grow and the other half got some Osmocote. I hope I manage to give them another drink of seaweed this fall after it cools off some. Even though it is an aggravating task and it takes 4 gallons to feed them all, I would prefer to use fish emulsion, but the raccoons might dig the plants up hunting for fish.

kay

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Marvelous clumps. Those coral colors have great carrying power. Moses in Bullrushes deserves its lead position in the promenade.

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

All are so very beautiful but that clump of Rocket Booster is to die for.
    I also fertilize with fish emulsion and use it on everything. I always manage to spill the concoction on myself when watering and am not very popular with family that day......lol.

Celeste

• houstmag
    10 years ago

OH My I sure love the color on Blueberry Breakfast so it is my pick for favorite. I use a blend of fish emulsion and seaweed on my daylilies to they all seem to love it.
    Linda

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County