Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Friday's Final Choices

organic_kitten
10 years ago

After struggling with the newest changes on Photobucket, I can do it now, so here goes:

Persian Melon:

El Desperado is beginning it's bloomfest:

Salty Sam continues:

Love these two together; Fire in the Hole and big Red combo -both are very tall:

Blueridge Belle Cherie:

The big gorgeous eyes of Kansas City Kicker in Re-bloom. A favorite

First bloom on the delicate North Wind Dancer:

Bear Claws:

Lovely bloom on Coronation Day:

Spotty but Rocks Cry Out:

Billy the Cat: My baby

{{gwi:296101}}

and how about a gardenia: It smells so good!

And finish with re-bloom on Goldenzelle:

kay

Comments (13)

• deangreen
    10 years ago

el desperado has so many buds! just great. those two together looks really great in the other pic. and I've had that North Wind Dancer on my maybe want list for while, what a nice one! :)

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Love seeing your pictures, Kay. All the DLS are super. When our El Desperado bonus plant blooms, I hope the flowers will look as good as yours, but it's a small plant, so will probably be some years before it puts on a show. Billy the cat is a cutie and your gardenia is fabulous, I can almost smell it here-LOL. Avedon

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

It's great to see those clusters of blooms. Goldenzelle was given as a bonus, and true to Smiths, is not doing well here. Yours looks fine.

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Billy the cat looks puzzelled! But the daylilies sure are gorgeous, just gorgeous. Love that Goldenzelle, too pretty. Your clump shots are all stunners with my favorites going to Persian Melon and Salty Sam.

• mnclerk
    10 years ago

Kansas City Kicker and North Wind Dancer are amazing looking!

• shive
    10 years ago

What? More changes on Photobucket? I've been away with no computer access for four days, and I hate to see this. I always love El Desperado and Bluerigde Belle Cherie is really pretty, but I've got to pick that clump of Salty Sam as my favorite.

Debra

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Fire in the Hole and big Red really do look great together. I love, love love Salty Sam though, such a lovely color

• Nancy
    10 years ago

And I forgot to say what a beauty Billy is, I believe I see the back of another head in the photo :)

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have done it again. I do not know why I am such a ninny, but "Salty Sam" is, of course, Salty Skipper. I do not know where the "Sam" comes from, but I remember I did it once last year.

Deangreen, North Winds Dancer is a delicate bloom that usually twists in the nicest ways. El Desperado has been a bloom fctory for at least five years.

Thanks, Avedon. I started with two little fans of El Desperado, and it has grown very large. Yours will probably surprise you blooming.

Mantis, Goldenzelle sat for the first two years with maybe 4 blooms. I guess it has to settle. Maybe yours will improve.

Rita, Billy was grooming his nether regions when I said his name and snapped the pic when he looked up. He may have been startled.

Thanks, Mnclerk. I took pics early.

Thanks Debra. I left some pretty huffy feedback and then a somewhat modified piece for Photobucket. I stated downloading while they were making some of the changes apparently. Not pretty, but I caught on pretty quick. I did tell them I hated all of the repeated changing they were doing and that it was very stressful.

kay

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

They all look great, but those clumps of Salty Skipper and El Desperado are my favorites. Thank goodness I don't have to add to my wish list this time since I have both of those!
    Val

• mizellie
    10 years ago

You have some beautiful ones blooming. It's a hard choice but I love Northwind Dancer.. It's a favorite of mine anytime..

Ellie

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

wow, you really have some beauties today blooming, and I think my favorite is Blueridge Belle Cherie: with the runner up being Coronation Day: and bear Claws. so many gorgeous ones, I love EL DESPERAD and please, please show another clump shot of it when it gets to blooming really good.Your shot of it last year as a clump was beautiful, I just love that dayliliy.

Oh almost forgot Billy, don't know how I could forget him. hes so pretty,and I love cats.most anyway...

jean

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Oh My Goodness. Look at Salty Skipper. Goodness, that one really loves your garden. Your becoming an enabler again LOL.
    El Desperado is gorgeous and all those buds.

Great photos Kay.

Julia

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting