Maybeline Eyes photo IMG_0257.jpg

Carnival in Brazil photo IMG_0254.jpg

Elizabeth Salter photo IMG_0263.jpg

Buttered Popcorn photo IMG_0246.jpg

Janacian Music photo IMG_0243.jpg

Reason For Treason photo IMG_0225.jpg

WONDER OF IT ALL photo IMG_0214.jpg

Wonder  Of it All photo IMG_0213.jpg

ok, will stop here.hope you injoy them,as I love taking pictures of the daylilies. oops forgot one, not a daylily, but have never seen one on here before, so maybe tomorrow will post it. Have a good day.

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wednesday blooms

Jean you have pretty daylilies. Only us daylily people understand the joy they bring us. Every morning is like Christmas morning. Heck I even get excited with a new scape. lol

o

Lots of pretty blooms, Jean. I especially like Carnival in Brazil and Hi Ho Silver. Looks as if you are having a lot of blooms
kay

o

I like your pic of Lexington Avenue. It is not a cultivar that is well budded, but has quite a few scapes. Reason for Treason also looks good. Looks as though your nights are not warm enough yet for Wonder of It All to hits its stride.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 1:59

Aside from Wonder of It All, which is always on my "favorites from Jean" list, I was also taken with Reason For Treason, Strawberry Surprise and Buttered Popcorn.....Good group overall .........Maryl

o

Lots of pretty ones here! My favorites today are Carnival In Brazil and Jamaican Music.

Debra

o

Thank you all so much for commenting on my blooms.looks like everything is in full swing, now with a bunch of blooms each day.
Mantis; No, the nights has been pretty cool the last couple weeks and a lot of rain, too.stayed at 62 last night and wonder of it all don't like it that cool.it loves heat.its been pretty warm during the day, but with this much rain,it gets pretty chilly at night.

jean

o

Nice pics Jean. Wonder Of It All is still a blooming machine for you. Better to have lots of rain then drought all though it does make it tough to get any outside work done.

Julia

o

Thanks Julia, I been loving the rain and I cant do much work outside no more anyway.The body does not co operate no more for me to do anything very much, altho,I did get my little stool outside a couple days ago,and sat in one of the daylily beds,and pulled weeds out and it looks so much better now.but, the ground is already hard again today,and its done got very hot out again,and I can not stand this humid heat, only for a few minutes.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here