Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Wednesday blooms.

jean_ar
11 years ago

Well, shes not so perfect in this photo. She needed that extra hour for that peddle to lay flat.

and this one is reblooming and also has one of them weird fans.

another weird thing, this fan coming out of the Marietta Surprise rebloom scape.

CHINA BRIDE has 2 rebloom scapes too.

and I spotted another rebloom scape on this one too, while taking its picture.

jean

Comments (9)

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Jean, aren't those wierd fans a sort of prolif? You may be able to root them and get another of the same plant. I have two of them on Cosmic Kaleidescope.

You have some beautiful blooms, and Choral Fantasy is my pick of them.

kay

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

China Bride and Choral Fantasy are my picks for favorite. I also like those white lilies with the yellow blush, pretty, pretty. Those weird things you have are prolifs. Just root them when the scapes start to go brown.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

KAYRITA. OKjean

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Jean, Fiery Temper would be my choice of these. I saw a pod setting beside Beautiful Edgings. The " weird" thing coming out of Marietta Surprise looks to be a prolifs.When the main scape turns brown, cut it about 2 inches below the prolif then stick it in the pot all the way to the bottom of the prolif and keep it watered. I usually put mine in the place where the grown daylily is growing. It may bloom, sometimes they do...Love the Oriental Lilies. Do you know their name? Ellie

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

ELLIE OK, WILL do the prolif and hope to get another plant going. I love MArietta SURPRISE. so hope it roots.

jean

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Yay, another prolif! My favorite is Choral Fantasy today, mine has a scape :) Only one, but I'll take that. I'm curious to see how will it bloom.
    I like Wonder of it All and Beautiful Edgings too of course.
    Oh, and I looked at the name of my similar lily, and mine is called Montreal. So they must be different, I need to find pics of mine and compare

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I love Choral Fantasy. What a pretty bloom that one is. I almost got that one when I ordered from Maryotts. And Beautiful Edgings continues to dazzle.

Celeste

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I just found a rebloom scape growing on Beautiful Edgings today.hooray,I was hoping it would get at least one rebloom scape, so it will extend the blooms a little longer.:)makes 26 now with rebloom scapes.

jean

• AnnRosalee
    11 years ago

I think the "Wonder of it All" is real pretty. She looks like a little lady with a lace skirt. It looks to be a greenish yellow color. I also like "Beautiful Edgings." that one looks greenish yellow too. Very pretty.
    Ann