Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marricgardens

One for today

marricgardens
10 years ago

I didn't think this was an emo but it was open when I went out at 7 this morning.
Always Afternoon
{{gwi:785172}}

Just thought I'd add these.
'Okie Dokie' geranium
{{gwi:785173}}

Rosie was begging to have her picture taken.

Marg

Comments (7)

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

The daylily is really pretty, the geranium is lovely and Rosie is adorable.
    kay

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Rosie is a lovely dog. Always Afternoon is very pretty.

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Your AA looks pretty! Mine was hideous, and it's not growing here anymore. The other two pictures are too small for some reason

• Nancy Barginear
    10 years ago

Your Always Afternoon looks great. Mine hasn't even bloomed this year, and we are approaching the end of the season. Rosie is adorable. Three of our four dogs won't stay still long enough outdoors to get their picture taken, and the fourth one runs and hides when we bring out the camera.

Nancy

• marricgardens
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nat4b: Last year AA was rather pathetic. This year it seems to be making up for it. I think the last 2 pics were small because I clicked on the wrong code when I moved them here.

Nancy: Rosie always has to have part of her in the picture, unfortunately its usually her nose or tushie.

Thanks everyone. Marg

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

AA is looking great and okie dokie looks like a nice compact geranium, but my favorite is definitely Rosie.
    Val

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Always Afternoon is a great bloomer for us. At this time, it has done its thing for now, but if we get a "reasonble summer" meaning temps not too hot and some water, they will begin reblooming in the fall. Avedon P. S. Love Rosie!!