Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plants from Richard at CT

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 5, 12 at 15:43

These plants came in great condition, not too unusual. I soaked them not one but two nights, and them, two days ago, planted them in pots to await cooler weather before planting in ground...they still haven't developed much of that yellow sick look. I am very pleased with them.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plants from Richard at CT

Rich sends great plants. OK now fess up, what did you get? You don't think you will get away with not telling!

o

Ha! I got Dragonfly charmer, Gimmee, Gimmee, gimmee, and Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed. He sent Princess Charming as a bonus.
kay

o

Rich is also one of the most trusted seller of seeds.

They have great percantage rates, and I trust what he sends.

He is one of maybe 10 on there total that I trust now, after being ripped off with bad seeds , I gravitate towards those that are either known in the daylily circles or those that post here( since I see your pictures, and your passion, its easy to choose to buy from you on LA).

There is a few that sell every new cross, way too early, their seeds are almost zero percent germination rate.

Silverkelt

o

I haven't ordered from Rich yet but I'm sure I'll get to him one of these years. I always like to try new sellers.

Like you, I've got plants potted in the back waiting for their new beds to be finished.

Julia

o

I've had great plants and seeds from Rich. He's one of my favorite vendors at the Lily Auction.

Nancy

o

Just adding for anyone new that Richard at CT is Rich Howard at ctdaylily.com and user name Rich on Lily Auction.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ct Daylily

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here