jean_ar

Saturday blooms.

jean_ar
11 years ago

more daylilies reblooming today.

this one has started reblooming today.

ahuge bloom

this one started reblooming today.

Thats all for today.Found another rebloom scape on BEAUTIFUL EDGINGS today.

jean

Comments (11)

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hurray, hurray for reblooms!

You know, I have never seen rebloom on Beautiful Edgings or China Bride either. It amazes me what reblooms for you guys down south there. Barney, Hot Lava and Flamenco Twirl are my favorite today.

• mizellie
    11 years ago

You have some great re bloom Jean. I don't have a new scape on WOIA. To bad...Maybe because all her energy is spent with the seed pods on her...LOL!!

• Cindy zone 6a
    11 years ago

WEll, you seem to have a lot of rebloom!! That is great. I do like Octoberfest, and that Hot Lava.
    Cindy

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

RITA; ChINA BRIDE has rebloom scapes growing too, its not blooming on them yet, but, it has some. BEAUTIFUL EDGINGS has 2 now, so far.I seen 2 more rebloom scapes on HOW BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN MUST BE, today, too.Don't think CLOWN PARADE is listed as a rebloomer, but I am hoping it reblooms anyway.
    ELLIE, That might very well be why you have no rebloom on WOIA if you have seed pods on it. I dont have any on mine.I wanted to see blooms on it and not pods.:)
    CINDY: Thanks for the comments.

jean

• shive
    11 years ago

You are getting some great rebloom, Jean! My favorites today are Ledgewood Evening Sunset and Hot Lava. I guess I need some hot, sizzling colors to go with the hot, sizzling weather. My Wonder of It All is reblooming too - even with lots of seed pods. I had two instant rebloom scapes, and now I have two regular rebloom scapes that have emerged.

Debra

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thats great, DEBRA that you have rebloom on WONDER OF IT ALL.its such a gorgeous bloom.It was very hot here today, too. was 98 at 4PM today, its 9;30pm and its still 90 out.

jean

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Your photos are an advertisement for Choral Fantasy. I wonder if the substance of Evening Sunset is not so substantial; looks flimsy to me.

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

CHINA BRIDE and CHORAL FANTASY are my favorites and I will never tire of seeing pictures of them. Hooray for rebloom.
    Christine

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

This is a nice group, but I think I like the first one best.

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Great rebloom, they all look so good. Some of my favorites, & I can't pick a favorite from them. I have a few reblooms coming on & seeing a few more. Would be better if we could get some rain. I have a rebloom scape even on Clown Parade, looks like it only has 2 buds though :) Should bloom sometime this week, I'll get a picture of it for you.

• houstmag
    11 years ago

You have some really nice reblooms especially China Bride, I don't think you ever had a bad bloom on it.
    Linda

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!