Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bloomin on Sunday

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 10, 12 at 15:57

Reblooms are going on. I am up to 62 with rebloom scapes, and I thought I would post some more reblooms now:

Ledgewoods Firecracker: I love this big beautiful bloo and it usually re-blooms for me.

Photobucket

Size Counts: I have four re-bloom scapes on this one, it has very large blooms:

Photobucket

Brazen Bandit - Love the color:

Photobucket

Donna Jack:

Photobucket

And the Band Played On - several rebloom scapes on this one:

Photobucket

Whistler's Sister: several more scapes on this one:

Photobucket

Can You Hear Me Now: I've always liked this one

Photobucket

Water Drops: Very pretty eyed bloom:

Photobucket

Now for the ones that aren't actually re-bloom blossoms:

Carolina Sugar Daddy:

Photobucket

Visual Pleasure reaching up to reach near Island Time:

Photobucket

Forsyth's Spellbinder:

Photobucket

Bear Claws:

Photobucket

One of my Lates: Tree Turtles:

Photobucket

Jazz After five:

Photobucket

FFO: Orchid Corsage:

Photobucket

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bloomin on Sunday

Beautiful, beautiful blooming on Sunday. Lovely. I am really liking Bear Claws and TREE TURTLES. And Whistler's Sister. That is a pretty one!

You get so much rebloom, it is just fantastic. And I bet they just keep right on a comming!

o

So many nice ones. I could pick any of them, but I do love Ledgewood Firecracker with that big eye and matching edge and Can You Hear Me Now with the green throat and then there is the group shot of Carolina Sugar Daddy looking great.
Val

o

You have posted Water Drops previously, and for some reason this bloom looks especially pretty. And Island Time continues to look good posed against her blueberry backdrop. (The repeats are always fun to see again.)
Christine

o

wow, kay.They are just beautiful.I love BEAR CLAWS.., ALSO LIKE SIZE COUNTSA, and SPELLBINDER.GEEZ, THEY ARE SO PRETTY.a dang, I keep hitting this caps lock by accident.

jean

o

Thanks, Rita. I seem to find at least one re-bloom every day now and Pineapple Moon made 62. That is helping to keep a nice variety in the blooms. Some of them started with one scape and then put up more. Bear Claws is just a super plant with bright huge blooms and a lot of them. Whistler's Sister was a bonus and it has been a real bloom queen and now with several rebloom scapes.

Val,Ledgewoods is doing much better on re-bloom; probably because of warmer weather. And I have always liked the colrs on Can you Hear Me Now

Christine, Water Drops has that pretty eye, and Island Time just looks as if it is having fun.

Thanks Jean. It is easy to hit that Caps lock, isn't it?

kay

o

They are all really pretty, but Jazz After Five is my favorite. I can tell you love Bear Claws almost as much as Clown Parade. It is a nice red!

Debra

o

I usually am a pink freak but I am choosing And The Band Played On as my fav. for now. We are really muddy here...Ellie

o

OK you did it again made it impossible for me to pick a favorite all are stunning.
Linda

o

That is so great to have all that rebloom, something to be said for an early season afterall!! I just planted Water Drops this spring and it put up a scape. Nice to see yours. I do like the color of Brazen Bandit.
cindy

o

Thanks for looking and commenting guys. If it weren't for the rebloom, my selection would be much more limited. I found a couple more today. Carolina Sugar Daddy has rebloom scapes...never before, and filled to Overflowing has them, which it usually does.

Debra, I always love the bodacious bloomers, and red gets me every time. Bear Claws is a beauty, at least here and this year.

Ha, Linda. Mostly repeats.

Cindy, there is that to be said for it. I have more than ever before, which should extend my season which started April 17th. The really lates are scaped but not blooming yet.
kay

Ellie, it put up several rebloom scapes, so I like it too. We haven't had enough rain to really be muddy, but the blueberries are reflecting good rain...and daylilies love it.

o

It is hard to pick a favorite from all of yours. I love the solid color of Carolina Sugar Daddy and the brightness of Ledgewood's Firecracker and Forsyth's Spellbinder. It is very soggy here from the storms off the Gulf, I suppose. Ellie and I getting some of the same rain I think. Sarah

o

ORCHID CORSAGE is a favorite here and always one of the last ones to bloom in my garden.

They are all terrific.LEDGEWOODS FIRECRACKER has a nice big red face on it.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here