Photobucket

And a Bicolor: Very good bloomer: Another tall one

Photobucket

Any ideas?

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NOIDs Any Idea of Who these are?

Is the red one a big flower? If so it could be It is Finished. Looks a lot like mine.
No guesses on the others.
Val

o

I really like all of these but have no suggestions. I am terrible at possible IDs! Still the first one really reminds me of something but I can't remember what that might be.

o

The red bloom is quite large, Val.

Rita, the bloom actually reminds me of tree turtles but is a lot larger.

Thank you for looking.
kay

o

Val, You Hit IT! Thank you...now down to two and the other one that has the color and size, but not the texture of I Remember You

kay

o

The red is absolutely gorgeous. If the bloom is in the 7-inch range it really could be It Is Finished. I just got that one from Blue Ridge this spring, but it has not bloomed.

The third one has a Curt Hanson look about it, but I can't place it. May be Maximus would recognize it.

The first one does look a lot like Tree Turtles, so could it be something (maybe a bonus) you got from Woodhenge?

Debra

o

Thanks, Debra. The Third one came from Rich at CT Daylilies and it looks like his photo of Photon torpedo, and I bought Photon Torpedo from him...my name tags were knocked about, and I know Dena Marie's Sister did not survive. But believe the other is Women Seeking Men. I looked and found a picture of Photon Torpedo, that Chris had posted, and mine is very similar to her Photon Torpedo, but My yellow seems less bright than hers..

As for the red, I measured and one bloom is just 6 and 7/8th inches, the other one is 7 1/4 inches, so it fits, and when Val suggested it, the name rang a bell too. And I like Carpenters and tend to bid on them...this one came from the auction, and of course, I was going to remember what I planted there.

hah!

kay

o

Humm, A larger version of TREE TURLES. How interesting. Still NO ID though.

o

Noid #3 does have the shape, colors and watermark of Photon Torpedo. I think you have a match! It's one that seems to vary a lot in the photos. Sometimes it look bitone and sometimes not.

Debra

o

Kay,
Here's a picture of mine from last year.
Val

o

Kay, the red one looks like my SONG TRIUMPHANT. It is a big, tall, beautiful red.

Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here