SAMUEL BELL FFO

Photobucket
SHINING LIKE THE SUN

Photobucket
ROCKS CRY OUT again :-))

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hotter On Thursday Part Two

Lots of hot ones today, you started out right with trial by Fire. Mystical Rainbow is always pretty, I think my favorite is TN Afterglow. They all look wonderful.

o
re: trial by fire

Nancy, the first year I had TRIAL BY FIRE it looked like that and I just loved it. Each year since then really been bothered by thips and only a few decent blooms. This year I srayed really early for thips and TRIAL BY FIRE looks fabulous again.

o

A bunch off hot lookers for a hot day. I think Wild One is my pick today.
kay

o

Lotus Position and W. Silver Linings caught my eye on this post. I like the sun shot better of Rocks Cry Out than the picture on your other post. It really glows in this photo.

Debra

o

Kay, thanks. WILD ONE is a really pretty one for sure.

Debra, they are shots of two differnt flowers on ROCKS CRY OUT. It does show that the color on this daylily can really be variable although I have been mostly getting the darker saturated version flowers so far.

o

SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN really puckered up this time. Heat? I've not seen it do it here but then again, who knows what will happen this year.

My favorite of these is TRIAL BY FIRE. Wonderful photo as it shows just how it looks in full sunlight.

Julia

o

more beauties, RITA. I love WILD ONE..W.SILVER LINING.,W LOTUS POSITION,,TOKAY WINE, AND ROCKS CRY OUT. gorgeous, gorgeeous blooms.

jean

o

Some more beauties...YAY! These are all looking wonderful and like they don't mind the heat one bit. The first one, Trial by Fire is perfect for today...hot and sizzling! Lotus Position is gorgeous and my favorite today. I want that one so bad! It has been on my wish list ever since I started the daylily craze. Tennessee Afterglow was gorgeous before and it's gorgeous again...can that one ever take a bad picture? I like them all. What an exciting time of year!

Celeste

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 1:55

Your picture of Trial by Fire blew me away. I really like the hot colors. Tennessee Afterglow is luscious with all those yellow ruffles but it sure doesn't look like the one on Tinkers. Yours is much prettier.....Maryl

o

So many beauties to choose from. My favorites today are LOTUS POSITION and TENNESSEE AFTERGLOW.
Christine

o

You have so many bright ones, but Trial by Fire really stands out.

o

Great looking blooms for a hot day. Trial By Fire is my favorite very fitting for a hot day.
Linda

o

It is a wonder all the daylilies didn't fry it was so hot yesterday, Still lots of them did look really, sorry sorry by the end of the day. Not as hot today.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here