THANKS A BUNCH

SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN

SAMUEL BELL FFO

SHINING LIKE THE SUN

ROCKS CRY OUT again :-))

Comments (13)

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Lots of hot ones today, you started out right with trial by Fire. Mystical Rainbow is always pretty, I think my favorite is TN Afterglow. They all look wonderful.

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nancy, the first year I had TRIAL BY FIRE it looked like that and I just loved it. Each year since then really been bothered by thips and only a few decent blooms. This year I srayed really early for thips and TRIAL BY FIRE looks fabulous again.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

A bunch off hot lookers for a hot day. I think Wild One is my pick today.
    kay

• shive
    11 years ago

Lotus Position and W. Silver Linings caught my eye on this post. I like the sun shot better of Rocks Cry Out than the picture on your other post. It really glows in this photo.

Debra

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Kay, thanks. WILD ONE is a really pretty one for sure.

Debra, they are shots of two differnt flowers on ROCKS CRY OUT. It does show that the color on this daylily can really be variable although I have been mostly getting the darker saturated version flowers so far.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN really puckered up this time. Heat? I've not seen it do it here but then again, who knows what will happen this year.

My favorite of these is TRIAL BY FIRE. Wonderful photo as it shows just how it looks in full sunlight.

Julia

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

more beauties, RITA. I love WILD ONE..W.SILVER LINING.,W LOTUS POSITION,,TOKAY WINE, AND ROCKS CRY OUT. gorgeous, gorgeeous blooms.

jean

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Some more beauties...YAY! These are all looking wonderful and like they don't mind the heat one bit. The first one, Trial by Fire is perfect for today...hot and sizzling! Lotus Position is gorgeous and my favorite today. I want that one so bad! It has been on my wish list ever since I started the daylily craze. Tennessee Afterglow was gorgeous before and it's gorgeous again...can that one ever take a bad picture? I like them all. What an exciting time of year!

Celeste

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

Your picture of Trial by Fire blew me away. I really like the hot colors. Tennessee Afterglow is luscious with all those yellow ruffles but it sure doesn't look like the one on Tinkers. Yours is much prettier.....Maryl

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

So many beauties to choose from. My favorites today are LOTUS POSITION and TENNESSEE AFTERGLOW.
    Christine

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

You have so many bright ones, but Trial by Fire really stands out.

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Great looking blooms for a hot day. Trial By Fire is my favorite very fitting for a hot day.
    Linda

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

It is a wonder all the daylilies didn't fry it was so hot yesterday, Still lots of them did look really, sorry sorry by the end of the day. Not as hot today.

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH