Best bloom I've ever had on I Wanna Piranha:

Flying Trapeze:

Velvet Plum and Joan Senior:

Please Say Yes and Flames Over Africa:

kay

Comments (13)

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

You Have some beauties today again. LoveWISPY RAYS. loud and pretty one...OVERFLOWING HEART is another beauty, too.. That clump of PHILISLINE CHAMPION is gorgeous. love that one too. I always like BORDER CROSSING. and love love love that I WANNA PIRANNA., and also like VELVET PLUM its gorgeous, too.wow lots of beauties.

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

You have so many nice ones. Emperor Butterfly looks the right color to me. And that is a wonderful clump of it. I love the contrast of Velvet Plum and Joan Senior. Heavenly Angel Ice looks pristine and white. But my favorites were Overflowing Heart and Flying Trapeze.

Debra

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

hmmm, that Philistine Champion really is beckoning me. Too bad Korth is sold out of it but I will check with him to see if he will have more. Wonderful photo of the clump.
    Overflowing Heart is stunning and I love the pic of Faithful and True with that dark purple.
    Goodness Kay your garden is popping.

Julia

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Looks as though you are still at peak. What are your favorite Emmerichs, and which perform the best? I notice that Faithful and True is pictured with many different shades (from white to yellow base and from purple to burgundy eye). How would you describe it? I see many buds on these beautiful clumps.

• mizellie
    10 years ago

Oh my goodness. there is no way to select a favorite. They are all my favs this time. Just fantastic.. Ellie

• Nancy Barginear
    10 years ago

Beautiful blooms and beautiful pictures! All are gorgeous, but Overflowing Heart is my fave! I think I really need that one!

Nancy

• deangreen
    10 years ago

plum and joan are great together. wow. and I don't like teeth much but I do like the way the piranha flower has different shades going there, the light and dark bi-tone separated by the white teeth edges.. so great.

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Philistine Champion is my very favorite, but so hard to pick one, with these lovely clump photos. Overflowing Heart looks very pretty, and I'm like you, I like the look of FAithful & True with the eye covering most of the flower. Love I Wanna Piranha-I don't have any with teeth like that!-& Flying Trapeze catches my eye too.

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Gorgeous all of them but I think Faithful and True is my favorite.
    Linda

• ruthz
    10 years ago

I love all of those. Can't pick one favorite.

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

It's practically impossible to pick favorites with pictures like these, but I do like Velvet Plum and Joan Senior together, I just love those clump shots, beautiful, all. You must so enjoy going out in the garden when you have so many lovelies to see. Avedon

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all for looking and commenting. It is hard to post two or three when the yard is bursting with blooms. Jean I always enjoy your enjoyment of my pics.

Debya, you probably remember that Flying Trapeze is a favorite of mine and the most expensive daylily I ever bought. To the eye my Emperor's Butterfly is a bit more lavender.

Thanks Julia, just let me know.

Mantis, Intelligent Design always performs very well, and so does Filled to Overflowing. I guess Deliverer is my favorite.

Thanks Ellie, Nancy, Overflowing Heart has been really unreal in it's blooming.

Thanks Dean, I was very glad to see the good colors.

Yep, Nancy. I love daylilies too. Too much.

Thanks Linda, it is pretty that way.

Ruth, be on the lookout, Wild Cherry wine is about ready to bloom.

Thanks Avedon. AS I know you are aware, it would be more fun if it were a little cooler and there was a little less I needed to be doing.
    kay

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Wow. Lots to choose from here and they are all so pretty! I have to pick Border Crossing as my favorite. What a lovely color.