Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Wednesdays blooms, some FFO

jean_ar
10 years ago

Barney is more purple this time, instead of red.

I think I have one mose bud on this one and it be finished. sure wish it would rebloom for me.

firdt bloom this yesr.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vivians/media/The%20%20Beautiful%20June%202%200%201%203%20daylilies/My%20June%20%201%202th%20%202%20o%201%20%203%20daylilies/IMG_0724.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/vivians/The%20%20Beautiful%20June%202%200%201%203%20daylilies/My%20June%20%201%202th%20%202%20o%201%20%203%20daylilies/IMG_0724.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I will stop on this one and put a few more on another post.

jean

Comments (12)

• Nancy Barginear
    10 years ago

They are looking really good, Jean. My Hearts of Fire doesn't look so good, and Celebration of Angels just puts out one bloom at a time. It's new this year so it may take time to get adjusted.

It's a toss-up between Barney and For Your Eyes Only to get my "favorite" vote!

Nancy

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Always so many pretties, Jean. I am really liking the red of Hearts of Fire, and nice picture of For Your Eyes Only, and i always love Barney. Avedon

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Barney is a luminescent red purple here. Is that typical?

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

For your Eyes Only is a beauty and my favorite, although Barney really looks good too.
    kay

• TNY78
    10 years ago

I think my favorite is Southcoast Royal Randsom....love that color and frilled edge!

Tammy

• shive
    10 years ago

Lots to love here! I'll take Barney, Clown Parade, and For Your Eyes Only. I can't believe your El Desperado is already blooming. Mine has scapes about three inches tall.

Debra

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

well, debra, my el desperado didn't bloom at all last year, so I dug it up and put it in a pot with some good pottig soil and now its blooming and has lots of buds, now.Its such a pretty bloom..Kay's must not be blooming yet either, but when it does its a beauty
    Thank you, tammy and kay
    nancy, Avedon, thank you for looking and the comments.
    Mantis.I cant answer your question as I really don't know.

jean

• deangreen
    10 years ago

celebration and moonlight looked the same at first, I like the clump best how the midrib make the little mark, very contrasting. and Barney is great, I like the purple and green together like that. :)

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

I like the photos of El Desperado and For Your Eyes Only. Nice setup showing the blooms and all those buds to open yet.

Julia

• Nancy
    10 years ago

For your Eyes only is my favorite here too! Clown Parade has just started blooming here, such perfect blooms, absolutely my favorite in my garden.

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Celebration of Angels is my favorite out of this group though it was hard to pick.
    Linda

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Barney looks great no matter if he is reddish or purple.